+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What an unbelievably horrble situation to be i. I feel so deeply sorry for you and your baby. I sincerely hope this disgusting pig gets what he deserves one way or another!
    You are an incredible strength for your girl and an amazing mum. Do not give up the fight!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to haylithan For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I could not read this and pass without saying something. This brought tears to my eyes. My mother went through this as it happened to my younger sister. I never understood the pain she went through. But reading this from a mother point of view I can come to some sort of understanding of her pain.

It's awful. People are sick.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Missemzy For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldnt read & not reply.
    I'm not really sure what to say but i am really sorry that your little girl had to go through that.

Huge, Huge

I really hope he is put behind bars & your kids never see him again..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbalove83 For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so so sorry. I know youre not in NSW like me, but we have a victims support unit through NSW police. Perhaps worth looking into whether Vic has similar? Here are some others:
    http://www.dhs.vic.gov.au/for-indivi...pport-services
    http://www.casa.org.au/
    http://www.justice.vic.gov.au/home/a...support+agency

Your little girl is so brave and I hope justice is served. xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012),MuminMind  (12-06-2012),Rutabaga  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with Mim - there are no right words for this situation!!!!

I can only offer my hugs and support for your family!!

I cannot believe that this vile excuse for a human being will possibly get away with this due to a 'cloudy' recollection from an 8 year old on what happened 2-3 years ago!! I've got 'cloudy' recollections of shiz that happened 2 years ago!!!!!

I have a cousin who was abused at 3 and her predator was jailed - I'm sure her recollection of events as a 3 year old wasn't 'exact dates, days, times' this is a load of bs!!!!!

Please don't rest until justice is served!!!!!!

Once again massive hugs to all your family!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JaneDoe For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Oblena is offline I've done it in public and I'll do it again - I don't care who sees!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    xoxoxoxo good luck supporting your girl, and I hope that your ex does get exactly what he deserves.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oblena For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still havnt gotten a chance to reply properly.. but I do have a little tip for you that my mum did years ago, it took things from hopeless to prosecution as once this was against him he was stuffed and opted to plea guilty

My mum called him, she recorded the phone call. She just asked him why he did it, what was wrong with him etc etc.. all the things you would be wanting to say anyway.

He broke down and said 'I dont know, I just wasnt myself and somethong came over me blah blah'

That right there is a recorded confession. Makes it a lot harder for them to get out of it!

I want to post a much longer reply with some suggestions and a tonne of support and praise for you for beig such the GREAT mum you are being through this.. so I will be back on later x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just read through all the replies and you've all brought tears to my eyes again. All the love and support is really overwhelming and having somewhere to vent is appreciated so much right now. I'm on my phone so I apologise for not addressing people by name but I wanted to answer the questions each of you had asked. Someone asked whether I had full custody of my daughter which I do but not legally, my ex has not seen any of my children since February and hasn't had them overnight since before Christmas. I was originally told that 1. An intervention order would be automatically issued (which it will not) and 2. That a parenting order would be organised revoking all of his parental rights to any/all of my children which I'm now doubting will happen unless I seek my own legal aid and apply for it myself. Someone else asked how this had come up and I was told that my daughter had told a friend, the friend told her mum and the mum notified the police. I'm sorry, I'll check the posts again because I'm sure I've missed heaps. Someone said that I'm on auto pilot and that's literally how I feel, I go through every day like a zombie just doing what is expected of me nothing more. I smile but it's not real it's just expected. One of you ( I apologize again for not naming but I can't go back to look) you have given me a great idea with the recorded phone call, it may work. I just need to be strong enough to keep calm and maybe I'll be able to get to him enough to make him confess. I just wonder if it would hold up in court? Wouldn't I have to prove somehow that it really was him? Definitely worth looking into though so thank you! I will be back to post soon I just need to make dinner, bath kids and get them to bed. Thanks again everyone, you all have no idea how supportive you've all been. Even though we're ultimately strangers, you are all ladies that I would be proud to call friends x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just sending more hugs your way.
    You are doing the right thing by your dd even i cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you. A strong mum and a good support base is exactly what she needs and you are just doing wonderfully.

If i was in a similar situation (god forbid) i think how id react and how i hope i would react, would be two different things.

Sending so much love, hugs and strength your way. And hoping that justice will be done.

xoxoxoxo

Sent from my GT-S5670 using BubHub

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ComeBackKid For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Devastated, can I please first commend you on your reaction, unwaivering support and action towards your daughter in regards to these devastating revelations. Although it may seem a 'given' that a Mother would react in this way, sadly not all do, and your ability to not question and react as you have is paramount to your daughter's ongoing care and something that she will FOREVER be grateful for and never forget.

I am truly sorry to hear that so far the justice system is letting you down. I don't know where you're situated, but Hetti Johnson from 'Bravehearts' may be able to help you both. She is a wonderful child advocate for children who have been victims of sexual abuse etc. www.bravehearts.org
    1800 BRAVE 1 (272831)

Your daughter is as blessed to have you, as you are her and I am sending you both lot's of .

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (12-06-2012),Devastated  (12-06-2012),MamaC  (17-06-2012),MuminMind  (12-06-2012),Oblena  (12-06-2012),Rutabaga  (12-06-2012)