+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel sick! What a sick f$&@!

Big hugs to you and your daughter, she knows you will always be by her side! And if the justice system fails her, I'm sure a BH mob would be ready to assist *Merls trots off to find her pitchfork!*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlsy For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Offering my hugs and best wishes doesn't seem enough. How utterly horrendous, I am so sorry that pig has hurt you and your beautiful daughter. What a vile, evil excuse for a father. I hope he rots in jail where he belongs.
    He may have tried taking her innocence, but he can't take away her spirit, or yours. Stay strong, fight for justice and continue being the amazing mother that you are xox

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012),MuminMind  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could not read and not post. Huge hugs your going through ever mothers worst nightmare. Thats terrible of the so called justice system ment to be there to protect!!!! Arghhh so so sorry!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chickenfoot83 For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, it mean so much to be able to get some of what's happening off my chest. And Merls, you did give me a giggle which reminds me that we will get through this and things will be good again. I am literally disgusted in our justice system and plan to seek legal advice in regards to their many "errors" and inconsistencies. I had hoped when this first came to light that he would be prosecuted and jailed for what he has done but the officer I met with today didn't give me much hope, her exact words... "You probably won't get the outcome you want". This is the same officer that initially called me and bluntly spoke to me and thought I was already well aware of the allegations made. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Devastated For This Useful Post:

Merlsy  (12-06-2012),MuminMind  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastated View Post
    I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, it mean so much to be able to get some of what's happening off my chest. And Merls, you did give me a giggle which reminds me that we will get through this and things will be good again. I am literally disgusted in our justice system and plan to seek legal advice in regards to their many "errors" and inconsistencies. I had hoped when this first came to light that he would be prosecuted and jailed for what he has done but the officer I met with today didn't give me much hope, her exact words... "You probably won't get the outcome you want". This is the same officer that initially called me and bluntly spoke to me and thought I was already well aware of the allegations made. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings...
    As a survivor of the same thing, at roughly the same age, I honestly can't tell you how much this will mean to your little girl in years to come, if he doesn't get persecuted. My mother did none of this, and so my dad got away with it, which has left me questioning quite a lot in the whole regards and *I* find it very damaging for myself.
    You can't do much, and I understand the feeling of your hands being tied and complete helplessness when you discover things like this that you've had no knowledge of, but I promise, you are doing SO much, simply by not even entertaining a doubt that your daughter could be lying, and are taking positive steps to ensure he, and people like him, never get away with what they've done based on only a technicality. You're a very, very strong woman, even at the darkest moments when you feel like your entire world has collapsed. You still pick yourself up, and try and fix things for your daughter and her future and yours. You've got your DP, and all of bubhub here as giant support network.

Hugs for you and your little girl. I sincerely hope he gets put behind bars, for a very, very long time.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (12-06-2012),~Marigold~  (12-06-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i could not read and not give you and your beautiful little girl my support, i could not even begin to imagine what you are feeling thro your heart and head right now, but know even tho alot of us bub hubbers dont know you we will always be here to support you in this horrible time, just make sure you do everything possible to even try and get her justice, then at least you know you tired and she will know when she is older, you could even try and get a personal lawyer, i dont know if that would help. sending you kisses and cuddles

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonkers For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive hugs to both you and your daughter. I hope you can both make the best of counselling and get through this together.
    Thinking of you xo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleven Eleven For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Big fat hugs from here. I hope counsellIng provides some respite for you and your daughter. And good luck with legal advice, fingers crossed a lawyer can help push the justice process along (you shouldn't have to have a lawyer for this to happen, that bit sux).

Xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no words, I have no advice.

But I just wanted to offer you and your daughter some hugs.

I can not imagine what you are going through.
    My heart breaks for you and you DD.

I hope he is brought to justice & your little girl is strong enough to get through this.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical mumma For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    oh my god im so sorry to hear about what this "man" has done to your precious baby girl how disgusting. And disgusting that the legal system has/is failing you both. I cannot believe that you have only found out about this now! Thats appaling!! I would be FURIOUS!

I think your little girl is very lucky to have you, and she will remember that you have stuck by her side forever. Many many hugs xxxxxx

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BoyCrazy For This Useful Post:

Devastated  (12-06-2012)