+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you proof of when it was intially reported to police? Was it formally reported to police? You should be able to obtain this report through freedom of information. Its called CITEC in Qld. Not sure what it is called in other states. If you have proof of when it was intially reported. You can write letters of complaint to the officer in charge of the station where it was reported as well as the Minster for Police in your state. Hopefully, you can get some answers.

Default I feel like my world has ended...

Thanks ladies x
    I don't have proof as such (on paper anyway) but it turns out it was a "family" member who made the complaint in the first place. Then when I was initially contacted by police they spoke to me as though I knew all about it and also admitted to knowing about my daughters case for an awfully long time. But no one would give me answers as to why things only started being investigated when they did. I am so angry at the whole system... It took them almost 3 YEARS after the complaint to do anything about it! That can't be right! Maybe if they had done the right thing and investigated it earlier then my daughters information would have been more "accurate" and the a$$hole wouldn't be getting away with it due to insufficient evidence