+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default To invite or not to invite...

My partner and I are finally starting to plan our wedding! His family aren't talking to us at the moment because of money... It's getting worse and worse to the point I don't want them at our wedding! They completely avoid me even though the money issue has nothing to do with as I was not evrn involved when it happened, they don't even seem to care about their granddaughter anymore either. What should I do!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If its something that eventually will be worked out in the end i'd invite them so you don't add to the issues!
    What does your DF want to do? They're his family afterall

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tea&toast For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He was the one who suggested we just walk in with my family and do it! His family have done this before to another one of their kids and subsequently missed out on knowing their other grandkids and have regretted it for 20 years... I don't understand why they're doing it again!
    I don't think this is an easy fix by just paying them back they're stubborn after all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have spoken to my partners parents since the original post, they don't care about us or what they're doing... It's settled we are not having a reception.. Too many sour pusses in our lives at the moment. We are just going to walk in and get married to each other and if they don't like it well to bad! I'm over it