Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eclair View Post
    I wash them when they start to smell like boob sweat lol
    .. sounds fair!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Usually I wear a bra 2 or 3 times before washing. Sometimes more if I was only wearing it for a few hours each time (like getting dressed for going out for dinner or something). My bras last ages! Frequent washing wears them out too, so as long as they are washed regularly I don't think there's a problem.

If it's a hot day or if I was exercising then of course i don't re-wear. Or if i was wearing perfume (rare these days!!) they go straight in the wash. I cannot wear clothes that smell like yesterday's perfume. Gross!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMuppet View Post
    You mean I don't have to wash my bras every day? Woohoo! My washing pile has just shrunk. (and no, I'm not being sarcastic).

No wonder I'm always swamped by washing. I just assumed everyone washed everything they wore after one use only.
    If I washed everything we wore after one use I would be chained to the washing machine. When DH and I get home from work we throw on some daggy house clothes like trackies or something. I'll wear the same ones every day - its only for a few hours at a time and I'm only at home! I finally convinced DH to re-wear clothes and stop throwing his jumpers in the wash after every wear - there's a shirt underneath, no need to wash EVERY time! His washing was out of control and he had to have heaps of clothes to keep up without washing constantly. So wasteful - all that energy & water and all those clothes!!

I do wash all of DDs clothes after every wear though, she's a crawling drooling food-mushing mess machine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I wash my bras after 1-2 wears. I'm lucky, being small chested, that i can buy bras quite cheaply so have a fair few to rotate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I only have 2 bras that fit nicely (Hate underwear shopping! ) They get washed once a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have 2 I wear all the time and wash them probably every 4 days this time of year.
    in summer I wash most days or every second day as sweating

YMo7 is offline 37 week ultrasound of our baby girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Every single day. Have never entertained the thought to wear it more than once, just like knickers and socks!

And yes, 90% of mine are "pretty sets"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by YMo7 View Post
    Every single day. Have never entertained the thought to wear it more than once, just like knickers and socks!

And yes, 90% of mine are "pretty sets"
    So.. I went out and bought a few pretty sets and wore one today.... I now can't bring myself to even think about washing the bra.. It just isn't dirty!

This thread goes to show we are all so different.. Even when it comes to underwear lol

***Sent from my phone***