+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hyperemesis sufferers

Oh I'm so happy!!! I asked the pharmacist if there was a different brand and he said it contained lactose aswell. I'll def be asking for these!
    Thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Almai, I'm So SO glad I asked what was in zofran that was an animal product...seems we've hit on an option for you. Amazing the benefits the forum can bring.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews

Yes, i am very thankful to bh and all you lovely ladies i Just picked some up, looks like I'll be able to go to work tomorrow yay
    I'm tempted to take one today but I can rest at home so know I should save them.
    Thanks again!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Probably a good idea to take one today rather than try a new tablet when your at work. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

True.. I didn't think of that. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't know about any of you but my stomach has totally shrunk. If I'm gettin an odd time when I feel I could eat I'm trying and only managing a tiny portion- I had x3 bits of chicken breast about 2cm in size and small piece of broccoli chopped up last night. I was uncomfortably full.

I am so fed up now, fed up of not being able to leave the house- even if I didn't feel sick, I feel so unbelievably drained. I don't know how I can do another 12 weeks of this (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Hyperemesis sufferers

I am the same, I used to be a big eater, no I have zero appetite and when I do eat its very tiny amounts.

I j us t carry sick bags everywhere... it's gross and annoying but sometimes I just have to go out.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

14 weeks tomorrow. It's actually getting a lot worse rather than better, I have a sore stomach from all the vomiting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Peanut monkey I feel for you- at first I thought u had said 14 weeks and starting to feel better. Is this your first pregnancy? Other wise how long does it usually last for you.

My doctor said on tues- at least you've only got 4 weeks to go to 12 weeks. I just smiled weakly and nodded- knowing from pervious that lasted to 18 and 22 weeks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

This is my 3rd, my first lasted right up til and during labour - at 42 weeks. Second stopped around 34-35 weeks and DS2 was born at 38 weeks due to placental abruption.

Me and pregnancy don't mix well lol