+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hyperemesis sufferers

Ah girls I'm the same. I'm trying to be positive this time not to let it turn into HG. I'm eating every couple of hours- wow I really notice my blood sugars dropping quick if I miss it.

No sickness through day yet. Had my 4 biscuits before I get up this Mornin (6.20am now and stil in bed), but I've already got a slight bad taste/nausea feeling creepy in.

Only 4 weeks 4 days preg- I think the real stuff will start at 5 weeks.

So sorry you're feeling bad. It's just awful isn't it xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I am reaching the point where I am becoming very depressed and over vomiting all day every day. If I lay in bed all day I don't vomit so much but with 2 kids to chase after, kindy drop off and pick up etc.

I can't believe is turning into hg again for me. I had convinced myself that this time would be different.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    Peanut monkey- how far along are u?

I have a 5 year old at prep and 3 yr old at home so dreading having to carry on as usual. Big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Hyperemesis sufferers

I'm 10 weeks on friday, I have a 4 year old who goes to pre-prep 5 days a fortnight and a 2 year old at home full time.

I haven't gotten up yet this morning because I can feel the feeling there. As soon as I stand up I'm going to be running to the bathroom to vomit.

I've tried crackers before getting up, a cup of tea with some sugar even though I hate sugar, an apple, a piece of toast. Whatever it is comes straight back up when I get up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, just reading your post brings back the awful memories. I hated getting up, too. If I just lay there I could kid myself I was fine and it was all a bad dream. The moment I moved and got up, the severe nausea and vomiting just reared up like a tsunami. Problem is, you have to get up and go to the loo eventually...

Hang in there. You''ll make it through, much as it doesn't feel that way at the mo.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok got give the ondansetron wafers so no swollowing required so far so good maybe 1 or 2 chucks a day max compared to the 8 + I'm happy just hope it doesnt wear off to soon

Thanks
    Reviews

I had hyperemsis with DD And it has started to show it ugly head with this one ms started at 5 wls and got worse every week I saw the high risk prof and he agreed that waiting for me to get to dier extremes to diagnose it is stupid se would rather treat the vomiting now with meds and hopefully get it controlled than wait for me to come in almost dead which I'm happy with she wants me to try and enjoy the preg not have it controlling me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck, Angelis13. Hope the relief lasts . That is a great reduction in chucks. Love thias thread...gives me some idea what to do if I have another bub and get HG again. It was hyper crippling the first time. This thread makes me think 'maybe I could do it again...!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Hyperemesis sufferers

I am now 12 weeks. I've lost almost 5kg so far. Not coping at all, I just want to cry today I've had enough of the vomiting. I've tried Zofran. Does nothing. I feel like the worst mum cos I spend all day laying on the couch trying not to move because the more I move around the more I vomit.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I am now 12 weeks. I've lost almost 5kg so far. Not coping at all, I just want to cry today I've had enough of the vomiting. I've tried Zofran. Does nothing. I feel like the worst mum cos I spend all day laying on the couch trying not to move because the more I move around the more I vomit.

Replying from my couch also. I am exhausted and drained. Up until today I'd just had major nausea - today the actually being sick started. Going to collect my maxalon prescription and see how I go. It's like a slippery slope back to HG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pass on some very big hugs to all you ladies brave enough to do it again! HG is horrible XoX