+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hyperemesis sufferers

Oh you poor things... I hope it eases up soon!... I wonder why it affects some and not others... Guess we are just lucky :/ ?
    I seem to be getting relief in the mornings- just nauseous but tolerable then by lunchtime it gets worse and dinner/bed time is horrible. Although I think I am better than last week overall. Keeping 3 glasses of water down and 2 meals each day. Also managed a little bit of cooking yesterday.
    Waiting for the dr ATM so I can get some stronger antinausea meds ready for work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Hyperemesis sufferers

I can usually keep 1 meal a day down but my stomach has shrunk, so that meal yesterday was 1/2 a piece of pizza and I was completely stuffed.

I have 3 days to get my house clean and pack before we leave and DH is still working long hours. Completely exhausted and it's only 8am

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm not managing any thing with taste. Yesterday I had 3 crackers with cottage cheese, some mango, 4 plain biscuits. My stomach has given up on food I think.
    My DF and dad ordered take away pizza last night. So I cocooned myself away in the bedroom with door shut so I didn't smell it. DF popped his head in for 3 seconds and the smell invaded my room. All I could smell until I fell asleep. I still smell it now this morning!

Had to be rushed to a&e again (3rd time in 2 weeks) and put on another drip on Tuesday night. I needed morphine for the pain- bowels were so compacted, I was literally passing out with pain.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews

MummyX2- I'm so sorry to hear.
    I'm so constipated aswell, it's extremely uncomfortable and painful (but doesn't sound as bad as you)

GBH your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Hyperemesis sufferers

Mummyx2 that sounds awful you poor thing!!

I have Had somewhat of a breakdown today. Why won't I get to experience pregnancy without all this crap. Why do I have to go through it again, wasn't twice enough. I want this baby so much but I am not coping at all, I am so depressed by it all and people just don't get it, they think I'm over reacting. But I just don't know if I can keep this up, I am miserable.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to crash, but big hugs to everyone suffering hg hopefully you catch a break soon and its really made me rethink how bad/ terrible my morning sickness is, don't think I will complain again

Thanks
    Reviews

Peanut- GBH!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by almai927 View Post
    MummyX2- I'm so sorry to hear.
    I'm so constipated aswell, it's extremely uncomfortable and painful (but doesn't sound as bad as you)

GBH your way.
    Almai- I am on lactocur syrup 30ml x twice a day, coloxyl 50 twice a day, movicol sachets and micro lax home enemas- the doc basically said- take them all together as the next stage is a strong enema in a&e and this could cause your pregnancy to start contracting and bleeding.

So please try some of this stuff and get on top of it before u get to the level of pain I was at. Obviously with whatever your own doctor recommends- but it won't go away by its self. It's from lack of fluids, healthy food, and odansetron xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummyx2 princesses For This Useful Post:

almai  (20-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Mummyx2 that sounds awful you poor thing!!

I have Had somewhat of a breakdown today. Why won't I get to experience pregnancy without all this crap. Why do I have to go through it again, wasn't twice enough. I want this baby so much but I am not coping at all, I am so depressed by it all and people just don't get it, they think I'm over reacting. But I just don't know if I can keep this up, I am miserable.

Peanut monkey- big hugs to you. No people don't understand but we do. We know how awful you are feeling. Depression is a symptom of HG too and it's not surprising saying we are mainly bed ridden, seeing no one, not able to care for our selves, children, house. Don't be hard on yourself. You are doing the best u can.

I've been crying today too. I feel like I just want to give up on it, I keep thinking- why wasn't I just happy with my 2 gorgeous girls- as they are suffering now. I can't even bare to have them lying in bed with me- I get too hot and sick.

And my partner just made me nip my nose and drink a small glass of hydrolite- it was like torture. And ppl keep saying things like... U need to drink water, u need water to survive etc etc. I'm not a stupid person. I know this!! They don't know how hard it is to just... Drink a glass of water.

Big hugs to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    It has been a while since I started this thread! I mc at 9 weeks and struggled with a bit of depression after that. Well we are TTC (OMG) again & I think this is the month we will get our BFP! I can relate in one way or another with each of you, HG is the absolute worst, my DF said 2 me are you sure we can go thru this again?? So once again my freezer is beginning 2 be well stocked with meals etc I just hope & pray for a successful pregnancy & healthy bubba.. I am wayyy past hoping HG will not rear its ugly head but I think (hope) Im mentally prepared for it again.
    I hope everyone had a nice christmas surrounded by loved ones !!