Has anyone tried the triple p parenting technique??? If so does it work & where can I go to attend a session either on the Gold Coast or Brisbane...
Now a VENT......
I have an almost 5yr old step daughter (SD) & 2 kids under 2 of my own with 3rd on way...
DH let's SD get away with everything coz he doesn't want her 4 days with us 2 B horrible so that she will always want 2 come over 2 our house...which I totally get but she is starting 2 play us all against each other, & she is getting rather spoilt by DH...
U might just think I'm being mean by saying she is getting spoilt...
but when it comes down 2 having no money left to pay bills or buy food, coz DH has gone & brought SD a $6k 12hand pony 2 start riding in shows.. Plus all the gear so far this year this new sport of hers has cost us close 2 $15k
So the reason I want 2 do the parenting course is coz DH will not disclipline SD at all... She never eats dinner fights with us 2 leave table n DH let's her then n hr l8r runs to DH saying she is hungry so he gives her whatever she wants...
This makes me furious coz she gets her way again..when DH is not around at dinner time SD is a dream child eats everything & does not say boo...
The ex called DH the other day & said is she being naughty at your house coz she is telling her mum to F-off... Now she has never ever said that at our place but DH did tell the ex that she disobey's everything that I tell her...
The ex said 2 DH that she says 2 her that Daddy gives her everything & she will never do what I ask her 2 do ever..
I know every child probably does this but it's starting 2 hurt my relationship coz I'm sick of seeing SD treated like a balloon that will pop if we upset her all because as DH says she is from a split family who's mother is also diagnosed split personality disorder ......she needs to be loved more!!!
Ok vent over