+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default In what ways are you lazy?

We all cut corners somewhere in our lives, so where do you cut yours? For instance, I put my hair in a bun when I have a shower so it doesn't get wet but then I can't be bothered doing my hair for work so I just leave it in a messy bun 95% of the time!

Tell me I'm not the only lazy one out there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    We all cut corners somewhere in our lives, so where do you cut yours? For instance, I put my hair in a bun when I have a shower so it doesn't get wet but then I can't be bothered doing my hair for work so I just leave it in a messy bun 95% of the time!

Tell me I'm not the only lazy one out there!
    I do similar. I wash my hair everyday and can't get a brush through it when it is wet. So I do it in a messy bun and stick a ribbon around it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Let my leg hair grow disturbingly long in winter.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grumpybump For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (11-06-2012),FiveInTheBed  (11-06-2012),Zombie_eyes  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lots...

Sometimes can't be bothered doing proper makeup removal, so I just use a facial cleansing wipe.

If my hair is in a ponytail then it is ALWAYS because I haven't washed it!

I can't be bothered eating fruit that you have to peel. (Bananas being the exception...)

Dressing gown and ugg boots on the second the sun goes down. ("What's that? 4pm? Why, it's practically bed time!")

I can't always be bothered to floss every day, so if I'm feeling lazy I make a deal with myself to just do the top teeth one day and the bottom the next! I figure that's better than not doing them... (I do still brush twice a day)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I love it! Now I'm feeling better!

I never iron clothes because if you get them out of the dryer quick enough they don't wrinkle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    I love it! Now I'm feeling better!

I never iron clothes because if you get them out of the dryer quick enough they don't wrinkle!
    Same! Sian - are you my twin? (The kind of twin that DOESN'T want to steal David Bowie, that is...)

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpybump View Post
    Let my leg hair grow disturbingly long in winter.
    Me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't do ironing. I just don't buy clothes that wrinkle. My husband has to do his own or pay to get them done. I think it is a left over from ironing school shirts and dresses daily, then wearing suits and shirts to work for years. I am retired from it now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Clothes aren't generally put away... Just left in the basket until they're needed...
    And PP as soon as I see a slight darkening of the sky, PJs and old lady slipper socks are straight on

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't iron either! And I don't do the big house clean anymore either... We have a cleaner once a fortnight and I just do general tidy and clean in the meantime.

I prefer to spend my energy cooking from scratch, etc. But I also detest cleaning and honestly cannot iron!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

Happy2be3  (11-06-2012)