+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What else to wear?

So my friend picked out this dress for me to wear to her wedding as I was supposed to be her MOH and then for a bridesmaid (I declined both offers/requests) but then she bought me the dress and told me to wear it to her wedding anyway. The length however comes down to my feet (maxi dress style) and I need what colour/style shoes, jacket and accessories. Somebody, anybody please help me. I have no fashion sense whatsoever. This isn't me by the way... But its the exact same dress. I haven't been able to take a photo of myself in it as its being altered at the moment. I'll appreciate any advice.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really no-one can help me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd wear heels like the model is wearing brown ones ( plenty around) and a long necklace

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EmPowering For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If the dress is a floor-length version of the one above then I would wear flats with it. Maxi dresses don't usually go too well with heels. Maybe some pretty jewelled flats, with a hint of a lift in the heel?

A big chunky bracelet (like in the pic) is good too.

I don't think a jacket really goes so well with that style, but a wrap/ shawl/ pashmina would look nice For colours I would go tonal neutral type colours. So, like the current shoe colour (in pic), and maybe a latte colour wrap with a bit of sparkle/ hint of beading on it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies.