+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to jump in.. When I had my D&C my periods took 9 weeks to come back. I fell pregnant next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtobe - we are off on a weekend away this week for the same reasons...hopefully it doesn't decide to arrive then!!!

Had follow up appointment this morning and ob told me tissue was taken for testing and good news is there were no abnormalities. So fingers and toes crossed everything will be fine next time!

Doesn't help that this week i have found out 4 people i know who are pregnant. Two of them are about as far as long as i would have been if i didn't have the miscarriage

Was feeling really good etc...just puts a bit of a dampner on it though (even though i am happy for everyone that is pregnant).

Thanks
    Reviews
    sbear - just when I thought everything was going forward. One of my friends (L) posted they were pregnant on facebook. She is due two days before I was. She knew I was pregnant and hugged me when she knew I miscarried. It sort of upset me for a couple of days... why didnt she tell me in person? Why arent I pregnant with her? I didnt tell my partner cause I thought he would think I was being silly, but I was crying in bed around midnight one night and he thought he did something wrong. I am happy for her, she miscarried last October... but I could've been more prepared to face people when they told me. I broke down and cried when my sister told me L was pregnant. The hardest time will be in early December when her baby is born but its something I know I will be able to get through... just small steps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mumtobe as much as we think we are coping it is still hard to hear other people announce they are expecting. We will get there though...our time will come
    Just got back from our weekend away which was very relaxing. Didn't want to come home!