+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Found this Boycott American Women

I found this. Like WOW I wonder if other American men feel like that or is it just him . What does everyone think?

I am an American man, and I have decided to never marry an American woman. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.I encourage ALL American men to NEVER MARRY American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.Tens of millions of American men have had their lives completely destroyed by American women through the following crimes:1. False rape accusations (it has been proven that up to 80 percent of rape accusations are FALSE)2. False domestic violence (DV) charges (same as above)3. Financial destruction of men in divorce courts through alimony and support payments (women get up to 95 percent of their ex-husband's income and savings, as well as the house, car, etc)4. Emotional destruction of men by ex-wives who have stolen their children from them and forbidden contact5. Divorced dads who commit suicide as a resultNot one single American woman has EVER condemned their fellow American women for committing these crimes against men. Silence means consent. Therefore, American women support and enjoy destroying men's lives and causing men to commit suicide. Apparently, American women think it is okay to be a criminal, just as long as you are a woman. Therefore, is it any surprise that a huge percent of American men no longer want anything to do with American women, other than using them for easy sex and then throwing them away?Another reason to never marry or have children with an American woman: 60 percent of child abuse/molestation in America is done by WOMEN to children, according to US Government statistics. Therefore, the majority of child abuse/molestation in America is done by WOMEN. Also, did you know that 1 out of 4 women in America take psychiatric drugs for mental disorders? Yes, AMERICAN WOMEN ARE INSANE! Oh, and just one more interesting fact- 70 percent of criminals in America were raised by single mothers. Single mothers produce future criminals. Criminals destroy society. Thus, feminism destroys society.When confronted with this evidence, American/western women will deny any responsibility for their own criminal actions and behaviors, and will attack the man who is presenting these facts and evidences. This is proof that American/western women are a bunch of liars, hypocrites, and criminals. They REFUSE to accept the FACT that they have destroyed tens of millions of men's lives and ruined the lives of millions of children as well. It is because American/western women have become sociopathic man-haters. Far from being "equal" to men, American/western women can't even take responsibility for their own actions, which is the trait of any normal adult. Thus, American/western women are just a bunch of spoiled little children. They are NOT equal to men. American women REFUSE to accept the truth of how evil and vile they have become. American/western women are living in their own pathetic little fantasy world, where they think they are a perfect little princess. Sorry, but you are NOT a perfect little princess. In fact, you American/western women are the most hideous, disgusting, monstrous creatures on the face of the earth.Another thing I noticed, is that whenever you bring up the topic of western men marrying asian women in front of an American/western woman, she will make some racist and hateful comment about asian women, calling them "slaves" or "mail order brides". My question is this: If American/western women are so "independent", "confident", "strong", and "empowered" like they claim to be, why do they feel threatened by Asian women? Why are American/western women so jealous towards Asian women? The real reason is this- Asian women are 1000 times superior to American/western women, and any western man who has dated/married an Asian woman will tell you this.Over 50 percent of American women are single, without a boyfriend or husband; so the fact is most American men no longer want to marry American women. Let these worthless American women grow old living alone with their 10 cats.NEVER MARRY AN AMERICAN OR WESTERN WOMAN! BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Sounds like a sad and very bitter man.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow...just...wow.
    I really hope he is being facetious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow.. his certainly good husband material!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I heard this heaps from men both IRL and on the net.
    Maybe not to that extreme and not on all his points but heaps of men these days don't want to marry western women.
    They either go to Asia or eastern Europe.
    I personally know of like 5 men of the top of my head that have done this and heaps of men who go back to their countries to get a wife.

His points are a bit stupid tho.

Sometimes the marriage is good sometimes not.
    My uncle went over and got a marriage set up by someone and they are really happy now. They have kids and are beyond in love with each other.

But some other men just want to abuse women.

This guy sounds like he has a screw missing tho. He probably got done over by a western woman and now thinks they are all like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yep damn those women that won't be chained to the kitchen sink, fetch his slippers and breed as commanded I stopped reading a quarter of the way thru, total lunatic.... and 80% of rape reports are fake? get your facts right, it's more like 1%....

and the claim that 50% of american women are single... given women take 53% of the world pop, that would mean more than 50% of american men are also single

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Phew! American women can breathe a sigh of relief that he won't be bothering them. Feel a bit bad for the "non-western" women that he'll be hassling now, though...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

*Cj*  (11-06-2012),Busy-Bee  (10-06-2012),delirium  (10-06-2012),FrogsnSnails  (10-06-2012),Super Trooper  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow - if 70% of criminals are raised by single women, then those men ought to make sure they stand by the women they impregnate.

Using just that one stat means that 70% of criminals were failed by their fathers - that is a shocking statistic.

One nasty imbittered little man - he sounds like he has huge issues.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WorkingClassMum For This Useful Post:

*Cj*  (11-06-2012)