+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What do you do to beat the blues?

Hi everyone
    Today I'm feeling really lonely and depressed and can't seem to shake it, anyone got any tips for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can you run yourself a nice warm bubble bath/shower, light some candles and put some favorite music on and just soak your worries away? Or put some upbeat music on and dance around like a mad woman. Any friends you could call?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could! No friends sadly. My 16mnth won't let me have 5mins to myself today so no bath either :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly big hugs!!! When I feel like that I find it really helps to be around people whether it be friends or family and if I can't see anyone I'll give someone a call or chat to the wonderful people here on bubhub
    Another suggestion would be to get out of the house for a bit, maybe go for a walk and get some fresh air?? Sometimes you just have to keep yourself as busy as you can and rely on your support network until it passes. All the best!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummabearto2 For This Useful Post:

miztrezz  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Gotta love those days! If 16mo is being a handful, is there a park or something close by you could go to and both burn off a bit of steam?

On days like that for me, I wait for the kids to go to bed then have a nice long bath. Something to look forward to at the. End of a really crappy day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's very hard, I've only got my family and they are elderly and sick so can't really help me. My partner works till 10pm so I'm alone almost all day and in bed by the time he's home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep definitely get out of the house!! Put bubs in the pram and go for a walk, music always helps me, so get out the walking shoes and iPod, you will be amazed at how refreshing it is when you feel like this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

miztrezz  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Gotta love those days! If 16mo is being a handful, is there a park or something close by you could go to and both burn off a bit of steam?

On days like that for me, I wait for the kids to go to bed then have a nice long bath. Something to look forward to at the. End of a really crappy day.
    If it wasn't winter and raining!! I'd be up at the park, damn this weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes this weather sucks! As much as i love it, its not good to improve moods lol. I know how you feel. I am alone all day everyday- except for the kids obviously. But have no friends or anything and family is always too busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes and of course my miss has a cold so I don't wanna take her out in the rain