+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    Thanks IdaCat and J, you are both very helpful!

Just came back with my blood results, it confirmed I am pregnant but low Hcg level (43 ish) so GP seemed worried. Wait and see I say.

to all
    Yeah that is lowish but sometimes if dates are off an u catch it maybe a few days after implant I would say you doc will wanna do more in a few days to find a. Trend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    That is not low for 4 weeks. bhCG levels vary ALOT between women. It is really the rate at which the bhCG levels rise, not the absolute value.
    Oh I am so glad to read this, thanks J.

Quote Originally Posted by CozWesty View Post
    Lili try not to worry too much, early readings can vary immensely! When I was pregnant my HCG levels were really low (lower than that) at 5 weeks and then 2 days after when they tested again at the hospital it had gone up. Congratulations! FX it's a sticky one for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by angelis13 View Post
    Yeah that is lowish but sometimes if dates are off an u catch it maybe a few days after implant I would say you doc will wanna do more in a few days to find a. Trend
    I am not too happy with the GP I have seen.
    He did not ask much, not even the 1st day of my last period, so how could he tell whether this was low or not...?
    Nonetheless he proceeded and told me this was low and a little worrying...

Luckily I knew I was only 3 weeks 6 days and now I know that Hcg level on its own did not mean much.
    I can't wait to see them increasing nicely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, Im still here too! just couldnt get site to work for a few days. Im 5dpo, but Im not going to test until about 13dpo, which i think is next thursday or so. I like to try hold out for as long as i can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Hello, Im still here too! just couldnt get site to work for a few days. Im 5dpo, but Im not going to test until about 13dpo, which i think is next thursday or so. I like to try hold out for as long as i can!
    I'm 5dpo too! Hope I can wait until 13dpo to test...!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    Oh I am so glad to read this, thanks J.

I am not too happy with the GP I have seen.
    He did not ask much, not even the 1st day of my last period, so how could he tell whether this was low or not...?
    Nonetheless he proceeded and told me this was low and a little worrying...

Luckily I knew I was only 3 weeks 6 days and now I know that Hcg level on its own did not mean much.
    I can't wait to see them increasing nicely
    Oh 3w6d then your prolly where u should be I was maybe see another doc if possible and get another two more lots done one 4 days after and 1 a weeks after they should so increase

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Well I'm out AF arrived this morning right on time Good luck to those left to test.
    Sorry to hear

Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Well I'm two days late for AF but still bfn so maybe AF is just late this month. Gonna leave it for a week I think. Good luck to all who still have to test and sorry for those that AF came
    Do you know what day you O'd or do you know how long your Leutal Phase is? FX its just too early for you to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I don't luvbug but going by pains I'm pretty sure I O'd on cd14 or 15. I think I'll just wait a week and see what happens. Try to tame my poas addiction!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting for AF here! Not been around cause uni is back so my BH time is cut out!!! Sore boobs but more than likely sore boobs cause AF is rearing its ugly face!! I am overdue for the time my last cycle was, but still got a few weeks to make it past some of the longer cycles I have had. I did a ptest 10 after o but it was neg. Not expecting anything much.

I used the maybe baby, and it was ferning, and my temp was up, but I am past the dates that meet up with it.

Glad uni has started back up cause I wont be joining a August group on here, will be back to non-charting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My GP just took my word for it when I said I may be pregnant. He said he trusts the home preg tests. I had no bloods ordered and no further questioning. I assumed this was ok? He just leapt right into congratulating me and ensuring I had a healthy lifestyle. I have a dating scan in 2-3 weeks. Any consensus on preg multi vitamins? How about vit D. My levels were 22 a few months back and I've been taking 2-3000iu since. How much is safe? Should this be re-tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I thinks it's ok Magic, HPT are very reliable and more sensitive than the one use by the doctor. Having my Hcg level done has just brought me questions about are they high enough etc...

My vit D levels were low too a month ago and I will ask my GP about it when he will test for Hcg again. Can't hurt to have this checked.

I don't bother with preg multi vit, as long as my GP is happy with my blood result. I just get folate (and vit D because of my low level)