+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    I got some ewcm today so we are all go here. Nothing else exciting to report...
    lol, I love how comments like that are just the norm here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, just a question, does anyone else get sore boobs when ovulating? I took my bra off tonite and holy hell they were sore! They don't normally get sore like that so just wondering. I'm not due for AF til 1st July. Thank you

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Sorry ladies, just a question, does anyone else get sore boobs when ovulating? I took my bra off tonite and holy hell they were sore! They don't normally get sore like that so just wondering. I'm not due for AF til 1st July. Thank you

Yes I do too...I'm on cd10 & they are quite sore plus increased cm so I think I'll ov early this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post

I tend to get really sensitive nipples around and after o like insanely sensitive. Everyone is different but I think sore boobs around o is pretty normal

Haha I love being able to discuss everything and anything in here. I have an irl friend who I talk to about ttc but not in as much depth as in here, not sure what she'd say if I started talking about cm... She has a 5 month old bub but he was unplanned so they never actually 'tried'. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just bought a bunch of OPKs off eBay. This will be my first month using them. I hope they come with instructions.

It's funny, I was going to be so relaxed about TTC, but 4th cycle in and no BFP, and suddenly I'm taking my temp, using maybe baby, and will be using OPKs. Goodbye relaxed approach, this month I really mean business.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I hate when people say to "just relax and it'll happen"...are you crazy?!?! Getting pregnant is ALL I think about!

Well...that and Labyrinth at the moment lol!

Still haven't heard from Cheri. I'm soooo curious to see if her reading matches Jenny's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    I hate when people say to "just relax and it'll happen"...are you crazy?!?! Getting pregnant is ALL I think about!!
    I know!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I got my reading from Cheri! She says a girl and June. So I either find out about it, conceive or have a due date of June which matches up with Jenny's!

Apparently I have a 50% chance of having a boy and a 50% chance of having girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    I got my reading from Cheri! She says a girl and June. So I either find out about it, conceive or have a due date of June which matches up with Jenny's!

Apparently I have a 50% chance of having a boy and a 50% chance of having girl!
    Haha 50% hey... Now that is an odd percentage! haha so exciting that it matches Jenny's! Now bring on that BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm out for June so fingers crossed for July! Hi ladies!