+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    As for me, I'm lying with my legs up in the air as I type this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Thanks Nat!

Darn, that sucks about your DH. How long is it until this guy shoves off and the new guy replaces him? Stick around in the thread, we'll think positive thoughts about your DH coming back early and you can still be July tryer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nat11 View Post
    Not even close. He may be around for my end of July O but probably not until the August one and even then I can't count on it. One of the hierarchy is very bad at communication, therefore everything changes week to week. He is also quite unsupportive of families. One poor guy was sent away for an indefinite amount of time with his wife 38 weeks pregnant and in hospital for a collapsed uterus. Luckily someone else volunteered to go in his place but that really does show you what we're up against here. The one positive is that they move positions each year so this guy won't be there much longer and the replacement is a really nice guy with a family so we will be fine then
    Sorry to hear Nat. I'm worried about this month aswell. FX if I stick to my last two cycles he will be back the day I O from overseas but will just have to wait and see.

Hopefully his boss changes his mind and he ends up back this cycle! I'll be wishing for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nat11 View Post
    Not even close. He may be around for my end of July O but probably not until the August one and even then I can't count on it. One of the hierarchy is very bad at communication, therefore everything changes week to week. He is also quite unsupportive of families. One poor guy was sent away for an indefinite amount of time with his wife 38 weeks pregnant and in hospital for a collapsed uterus. Luckily someone else volunteered to go in his place but that really does show you what we're up against here. The one positive is that they move positions each year so this guy won't be there much longer and the replacement is a really nice guy with a family so we will be fine then
    Oh that sucks. Thank god a new guy is starting at end of year but its still a while away for you. Fx you O late when he is home. He must have a very important job and it must be so hard for you having him away for so long.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah Sian! "wave your legs on the air, like you just don't care!"

Coz - I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage! :GBH: I hope your cycle is back to normal quickly!

Nat11 that sucks your dh won't be home for so long. It must be hard never knowing for sure when he'll be home.

Have updated the front page, please let me know if I have missed anyone or made a mistake!

I just got my Brooke7777 reading back this morning Sian. She uses just your first name and a photo and this is what she said;

"From what they're showing me, it looks like it'll happen SOON! I have to say July/August for conception or when you find out. A BOY appears for this pregnancy. I'm also getting the "meds" card, if this makes sense? If not meds, then could be referring to "supplements"... but whatever this is it seems to lead to your BFP!
    Hope to hear of your BFP soon!"

So they have both said July/August for conceiving/finding out but jennyrenny said girl and Brooke is saying boy... Not sure what she is referring to re meds/supplements. I am taking supplements and dh was but has run out... Maybe I better get him some more!!! Hopefully Cheri comes back with the same prediction of July/August then that will be three! Lol all a bit of fun!

Xoxox

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    OMG Coz, I am so sorry to hear ...I'm here to talk if you need to.
    Thanks Sian. Sending sticky vibes your way!

Also Nat. I know what it's like to work with un-family friendly people and I'm so glad that you will be getting someone different before you will be giving birth! It almost sounds like he works for my old boss.... lack of comunication was a nightmare.

Hope you're all having a great day so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cozwesty - so sorry to hear about your mc Fx your cycle can return to normal quickly xx
    Nat - oh that must be so frustrating with your DH not being here Big hugs
    Sian - lol about your legs up in the air! The things we do do hey...

AFM on cd10 not much to say...im actually trying the relaxed approach not bothering with OPK's just going to dtd every second day and every day around cd13-15. A very close friend has just miscarried at 12 weeks for the second time in a row life is pretty unfair sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    A very close friend has just miscarried at 12 weeks for the second time in a row life is pretty unfair sometimes
    That is my worst fear. My heart goes out to her, it would be awful to miscarry once at 12 weeks when you think you're safe but twice in a row must he soul-crushing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    When I was looking for my prediction in babyluck's thread, yours was directly above mine, OS! It matches with the others!

Dear OurSerendipity,
    Looking ahead to 2012 finds it to be an emotionally draining year for you as you feel let down by friends. Try not to take it out on yourself. Your strongest fertility months however are April, May, June, July and October in that year. I have looked further and there is a high probability that a boy will be born in 2013.
    Good Luck, stay in touch, babyluck.

Dear sahie aka scissors paper rock lizard spock,

Generally you have a typical female productive chart with the fertility timing from age 11 to late 40’s. With just a few bumps in the road all looks well with you as far as babies go.

You have lots of money making ideas but don’t know what to do with them or which one to focus on. Working with a strong reliable partner will guide you to your success.You work hard and may get run down from time to time trying to juggle everything. This year may catch you feeling under the weather around September.
    Good Luck, let me know, babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is awesome sian! Like I said I'd forgotten about that one! Make sure you let us know when you get your Cheri one back! I wonder why babyluck never gave you a month or timeframe? You just are fertile all the time must be haha

I got some ewcm today so we are all go here. Nothing else exciting to report...