+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IdaCat View Post
    Thanks. I live in a very small country town and am a Physio so a little bit fussy about who I see.
    Fair enough; I am a doctor in a big city, and everyone knows everyone in the Health Professional world! I wish I knew you right now; I recently fractured my right humeral head (bathing my 2-year-old son), and am in agony whenever I move it, which is of course, all the time with a little boy! Anyway, point is, I understand your dilemma, and I wish you the best. J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    OK, we need more information to solve this one for you. Do you have regular cycles, what day in your cycle are you, what brand of OPK are you using, and are you sure you are correctly reading the OPKs? The test line must be AS dark as control line...many women produce LH throughout cycle and will have a light test line for many days on an OPK...which is NOT positive. More info please to help solve this for you. By the way, any photos you can post? Are you still having regular sex to maximise chances? J.
    Using fertility2family OPK and the line is as dark if not darker than the control. This is my 5th cycle off the pill and all have been between 29 and 32 days long. I also do my temps and had a rise at cd14 along with my positive OPK. I meant to say I'm 7dpo (not 6) and its CD21. FF puts AF arrival to be next Saturday
    My chart is here : http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b7d4b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pic of OPK
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    Using fertility2family OPK and the line is as dark if not darker than the control. This is my 5th cycle off the pill and all have been between 29 and 32 days long. I also do my temps and had a rise at cd14 along with my positive OPK. I meant to say I'm 7dpo (not 6) and its CD21. FF puts AF arrival to be next Saturday
    My chart is here : http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b7d4b
    Well, your BBT chart is pretty convincing...looks like you ovulated last Saturday, and if you did conceive, you would have implanted a few days ago. There is some crossover between LH and bhCG in OPK and HPT respectively; perhaps you are detecting an early pregnancy on your OPK...it is possible. Most OBGYNs say that BBT and CM are the best predictors of ovulation, so a HPT next Saturday is your best move...and let us know!! Good luck. J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I thought my temps kinda made it obvious the this just threw me completely! FX this is our month cause it's def been the least stressful month in a long time so if it was gonna happen this was our best chance lol don't wanna get my hopes up and def won't be testing until next sat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Fair enough; I am a doctor in a big city, and everyone knows everyone in the Health Professional world! I wish I knew you right now; I recently fractured my right humeral head (bathing my 2-year-old son), and am in agony whenever I move it, which is of course, all the time with a little boy! Anyway, point is, I understand your dilemma, and I wish you the best. J.
    Ouch on the # arm It is often easier said than done to ask people to rest, especially with young children. I figure that by the time my Dr apt comes around AF will either be very late, which would definitely warrant a BT or AF would have arrived, in which case I can have a chat to her about some things that could be causing my cycles to be so long and irregular.

We were not really trying this month, more so just weren't as careful as usual so I am not pinning my hope on being UTD. Nevertheless I would be over the moon if i was pregnant so kinda hoping the mixed results on the HPT are wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh congrats on the BFPs!!

Ok CD12. Do you think this is fairly pos opk? ImageUploadedByBub Hub1342258470.106944.jpg

Geez I wish this was a HPt *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say so mummajez! Get BDing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't get more positive, I'd say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool thanks girls. Don't understand how I O and don't end up preg even dtd right on O. (apart from last months chemical)

I know I'm not the only one out there too! Why o why... It's frustrating as huh!