+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Good afternoon girls
    Well for me it's day 13, but no +ve OPK yet, which is not too surprising. The interesting thing is that I have just had a "dip" in basal body temperature this morning, which usually precedes ovulation by 24 hours. But, this is just me trying to understand my physiology...in reality, I have my hubby on a second-daily sex duty roster this week, to cover all bases. Studies have shown that the more sex you have, the greater your chances of conceiving...it is really that simple. Problem is, we all work, have other kids, do endless other chores, etc, and sometimes you have to just schedule sex when TTC!
    Well, that's me. I might sound like I am coping with this process, but in reality it is breaking my heart. I still mourn the pregnancies I lost, and still get teary thinking about them. Like all of us, I just want a straightforward conception and uneventful pregnancy.
    Best wishes to you all, J.
    to you... I have only been TTC for 3 months and its doing my head in so can only imagine how you must be feeling! FX this is your month and you are able to go onto a healthy pregnancy.

I am not sure what you and your hubby are taking supplement wise but my Gynae swears by 'StaminoGro'. He says to take the tablets at night as between 4 and 6am most people have their growth spurt. My friend who is seeing a FS also put her and her hubby on it. If you aren't already on it, Google it and see what you think... DH and I are both on it this month.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LuvBug For This Useful Post:

J37  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I was in this thread a little earlier in the month and have now been stalking it. I have no idea when I ovulated but it has now been 49 days since my last period. I have done the odd test here and there but hey have been negative. Tonight I tested with a pregnosis and I ' think' I can see the faintest of positive. I don't really have a lot of symptoms other than cramps, thirstiness, hunger and frequent urination. I also felt very dizzy this morning. It is not unusual for my cycles to be erratic, but not this far apart. The only thing that may have changed was that we were overseas and I was having to take anti maleria tablets , but I am off them now. I can't get into see my dr for another 2 weeks and will asking her to check for any hormone imbalances that may be causing my cycle to be irregular.

Thanks for any insights/ suggestions that you could give. Fingers x for plenty more BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IdaCat View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I was in this thread a little earlier in the month and have now been stalking it. I have no idea when I ovulated but it has now been 49 days since my last period. I have done the odd test here and there but hey have been negative. Tonight I tested with a pregnosis and I ' think' I can see the faintest of positive. I don't really have a lot of symptoms other than cramps, thirstiness, hunger and frequent urination. I also felt very dizzy this morning. It is not unusual for my cycles to be erratic, but not this far apart. The only thing that may have changed was that we were overseas and I was having to take anti maleria tablets , but I am off them now. I can't get into see my dr for another 2 weeks and will asking her to check for any hormone imbalances that may be causing my cycle to be irregular.

Thanks for any insights/ suggestions that you could give. Fingers x for plenty more BFP!!!
    Fx

Do you have a pic of the test? Maybe test again tomorrow morning and see how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Good afternoon girls
    Well for me it's day 13, but no +ve OPK yet, which is not too surprising. The interesting thing is that I have just had a "dip" in basal body temperature this morning, which usually precedes ovulation by 24 hours. But, this is just me trying to understand my physiology...in reality, I have my hubby on a second-daily sex duty roster this week, to cover all bases. Studies have shown that the more sex you have, the greater your chances of conceiving...it is really that simple. Problem is, we all work, have other kids, do endless other chores, etc, and sometimes you have to just schedule sex when TTC!
    Well, that's me. I might sound like I am coping with this process, but in reality it is breaking my heart. I still mourn the pregnancies I lost, and still get teary thinking about them. Like all of us, I just want a straightforward conception and uneventful pregnancy.
    Best wishes to you all, J.
    Big hugs, I really hope this month you get your BFP!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

J37  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IdaCat View Post
    Hi ladies,

Can you see another GP in the area at least to organise a blood beta-hCG test, to confirm possible pregnancy? But, definitely repeat the Home Pregnancy Test over next few days, and post us the picture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I live in a very small country town and am a Physio so a little bit fussy about who I see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,
    2pinklines got 2pinklines he he - I got a BFP this morning!!!!!

First cycle trying and bam it worked. I can't quite believe it. My AF was due Thursday/Friday so when it still wasn't here this morning I just had a feeling it was going to be positive as my periods are always regular to the 28/29 day mark. Although saying that yesterday I was 99% sure my period was coming as had slight cramps but nothing.

No other symptoms for me. No sore boobs, tiredness (am always tired), already pee lots, so I really wouldn't know any different if it wasn't for the test. I have booked a doctors appointment this afternoon to confirm. Would hate to get my hopes up to then find out I am not for whatever reason, I'm sure this can happen right?

So feeling very excited, but scared all at the same time. Wish me luck at the doctors.

Good luck to everyone else still trying for a BFP this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pinklines View Post
    2pinklines got 2pinklines he he - I got a BFP this morning!!!!!
    Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! Wishing you the best next 8 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! Wishing you the best next 8 months
    Thank you. Maybe a stupid questions which I'm sure will be clarified for me at the doctors, but want to know now...You mention next 8 months, so would this mean I am 4 weeks already or just 2?? Not sure when it is calculated from? Thanks.

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray!!!!! FX it's a sticky for you!!!

It's calculated from the first day of your last period, so 4 weeks.