+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hopefully they swim fast so that they don't come straight out. I now make a concerted effort to not get straight up afterwards. Give them a little big of time to get moving.
    I'm gonna do that too now. Always wanted to pee cause apparently you can get urine infection if you dont...?? But now I'm staying laying down too! Haha...the things you go thru life not thinking about!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Hahaha, I'm sure anyone who doesn't stay lying down will be fine. I've read stories of people getting up and showering straight away and still getting pregnant! I think it's more for our own peace of mind than anything!

Oooooh, I'm glad to hear that others have gotten different answers. It makes me feel better! I also started getting EWCM today after I read what Jenny Renny said so maybe it's helped me psychologically lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    Hahaha, I'm sure anyone who doesn't stay lying down will be fine. I've read stories of people getting up and showering straight away and still getting pregnant! I think it's more for our own peace of mind than anything!

Oooooh, I'm glad to hear that others have gotten different answers. It makes me feel better! I also started getting EWCM today after I read what Jenny Renny said so maybe it's helped me psychologically lol!
    It is weird hey even though I'm not fully into psychic stuff or anything when I received her response it really made me relax and come to the realization that if we don't fall pregnant this cycle, it's not the end of the world because then there is the next month, or the month after. Though saying that if it doesn't happen next cycle I can see the pessimist in me coming back out! It has helped me to chill out a bit for now though

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Popping back in here even though I have to wait a few months before TTC again after my mc. Hope you are all gettin your groove on! Now I have to start charting again.... Sian, I hope that psychic is right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nat11 View Post
    I'm out sorry. DH won't be home at O time (again)
    Oh sorry Nat11, that sucks. Will he be home around O time or not even close?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone can I be added to the July list?! I should be testing around 4th July if all goes to plan! I'm hoping my cycle will stick to its normal pattern. Good luck to everyone in July!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by green tea View Post
    Hey everyone can I be added to the July list?! I should be testing around 4th July if all goes to plan! I'm hoping my cycle will stick to its normal pattern. Good luck to everyone in July!!!!
    Welcome Green tea :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CozWesty View Post
    Hi ladies,

Popping back in here even though I have to wait a few months before TTC again after my mc. Hope you are all gettin your groove on! Now I have to start charting again.... Sian, I hope that psychic is right!
    OMG Coz, I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That's terrible, hun. Just so you know, my first cycle after my miscarriage was almost 6 weeks long. There will come a point where you'll start to freak out that it's never going to end but it will. I'm here to talk if you need to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by nat11 View Post
    I'm out sorry. DH won't be home at O time (again)
    Nat, I'm so sorry. How far away from O will he be back? Is there any chance at all that he'll make it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by green tea View Post
    Welcome!