+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    Got a reply from a psychic today who said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of June/beginning of July from a cycle that began in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2013 - specific reference to the 9th and 7th.

I hope she's right! I'm waiting on a reading from a second psychic...fingers crossed!
    Oooohhh that's THIS month!!! Woohoo fingers crossed Sian! My jennyrenny one said July, so if she is on the money we will only be a month apart I'm not ruling out this month just yet though! I lay with my hips elevated on a pillow but not legs in the air for a full 30 mins, legs stay up for maybe 30 seconds haha

Waaaaayyyy TMI but I always need to get up to pee one last time before going to sleep and *cough* it comes out... Omg can't believe I am even writing this haha this can't be good right? How do I know any even gets up there to the right place? I always try and lay down for at least half an hour before getting up. Such technical business this ttc is! Hahah :embarrassed:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nat11 View Post
    Also not to sound catty, but was that directed at me? I wasnt in the June thread and although there was a slim chance I could have conceived in June it is only very slim as we missed O by a day and weren't really trying. With bfn again today and AF due Friday I doubt there is any hope. Therefore I'd rather look towards the future. Not feeling too welcome now to be honest.
    Not at all, I didn't even look at the list before posting so I didn't know who was at what stage. I dunno, it was just...I was feeling crappy about TTC this morning and I logged on to find someone had gotten a BFP in June despite being in the July thread and I lashed out. In your case, you're pretty sure you're out for June and you didn't TTC so it's a bit different but I just couldn't see why someone would sign up for the July thread when they're still in for June (which bubbabailey explained), it's not like the testing days are going to all be taken up so people can't test if they don't get in early lol! It's just a bit of a slap in the face for those who are already feeling down about missing out in June to have to be told about June BFPs because someone signed up for the July thread before testing in June.

dream girl really said it best, it's just wanting to be focused on this month and moving forward which is why I left the June testing thread.

TTC is making me crazy, I swear! Normally I wouldn't have posted anything like that, I would've kept my thoughts to myself because I hate to make people feel unwelcome in any way. I'm sorry for that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nat11 View Post
    Ok I'm fairly new at this. This is my first time in a ttc month thread so I'm not up with how it all works. I'm very nervous about TTC again after my previous pregnancies didn't work out too well so I'm a little emotional and probably took it to heart. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    No worries hun, welcome! TTC definitely takes its toll, doesn't it. I'm sorry to hear you had problems with previous pregnancies, I hope everything goes smoothly this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    Oooohhh that's THIS month!!! Woohoo fingers crossed Sian! My jennyrenny one said July, so if she is on the money we will only be a month apart I'm not ruling out this month just yet though! I lay with my hips elevated on a pillow but not legs in the air for a full 30 mins, legs stay up for maybe 30 seconds haha

Waaaaayyyy TMI but I always need to get up to pee one last time before going to sleep and *cough* it comes out... Omg can't believe I am even writing this haha this can't be good right? How do I know any even gets up there to the right place? I always try and lay down for at least half an hour before getting up. Such technical business this ttc is! Hahah :embarrassed:
    I totally missed this!!! When did you get your reading done? Is it bad that it makes me feel better that yours said July? It makes me feel less like she just went "oh, I'll tell her what she wants to hear!". I'm curious to see what Cheri says!

ROFL! Some comes out for me too. As long as you lay there for 30 mins, you're safe. You don't even really need to do that but I'll do anything that might help even a tiny bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post

I'll be interested to see if these readings come true. Fx they do!! And if so, I think I might need to get one too.

I read somewhere that the sperm go where they need to, and it is only the semen that comes out. Hopefully that is true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    Got a reply from a psychic today who said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of June/beginning of July from a cycle that began in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2013 - specific reference to the 9th and 7th.

I hope she's right! I'm waiting on a reading from a second psychic...fingers crossed!
    That sounds promising. Will look forward to hearing of your BFP. Which psychic was that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That sounds promising. Will look forward to hearing of your BFP. Which psychic was that?
    That one was for Jenny Renny. I should get one from Cheri22 tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'll be interested to see if these readings come true. Fx they do!! And if so, I think I might need to get one too.

I read somewhere that the sperm go where they need to, and it is only the semen that comes out. Hopefully that is true.
    Omg I always get up straight after and pee ! Now I'm worried, I never even thought that it would come out! Is that true or does some get up there ?...crap !

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Omg I always get up straight after and pee ! Now I'm worried, I never even thought that it would come out! Is that true or does some get up there ?...crap !

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub
    Hopefully they swim fast so that they don't come straight out. I now make a concerted effort to not get straight up afterwards. Give them a little big of time to get moving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one then! Fingers crossed it is just the semen coming out and not the sperm!

I got my jennyrenny one back last Thursday or Friday Sian, and should have got my Cheri one today so maybe tomorrow since I think she is in Canada? Kylie on FB had one done too it think from Jenny and her said November so they've all been different. I thought it was specify that she predicted my next cycle commencing around the 6th July, which is about when AF is due, but then I remembered that I gave her my cd1 of this cycle. Hehe sneaky! It's all a bit of fun anyways!

Cd14 today, my fertile window is due to open from Friday so we will be at it like bunny rabbits all weekend I dare say! Better go and dig out my sexy lingerie!