+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ps. I wish I followed my own advice!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    J37 - thanks for your input in this thread; it's invaluable and so kind of you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Magic81 For This Useful Post:

J37  (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick question i tested positive with opks for 3 days then a negitive today, does that make me 1dpo?
    Fx for those testing in the next few days.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default newbie!!

Hi everyone Im new to this whole forum thing - but thought I would post to get some positive vibes! My AF is due on the 13th so Ill be testing then
    Ive has some horrible stabbing pains all day on my right side - where I usually feel ovulation cramping - its unusual for me so hoping its implantation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenfoot83 View Post
    Just a quick question i tested positive with opks for 3 days then a negitive today, does that make me 1dpo?
    Fx for those testing in the next few days.

Every woman is different, but generally a woman ovulates 24-48 hours after the OPK first becomes positive. This is why it is such an inexact science and so frustrating!! But you are probably safe to assume you are 1-2DPO. It is the LH surge (peak) which triggers ovulation, so your OPK can still be positive even after you have ovulated, but it usually quickly becomes negative after that. But the most important message is...have sex daily as soon as the OPK becomes positive! Funny thing is...we learnt all this in Medical School, and it doesn't make TTC any easier! Good luck for this cycle! J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Every woman is different, but generally a woman ovulates 24-48 hours after the OPK first becomes positive. This is why it is such an inexact science and so frustrating!! But you are probably safe to assume you are 1-2DPO. It is the LH surge (peak) which triggers ovulation, so your OPK can still be positive even after you have ovulated, but it usually quickly becomes negative after that. But the most important message is...have sex daily as soon as the OPK becomes positive! Funny thing is...we learnt all this in Medical School, and it doesn't make TTC any easier! Good luck for this cycle! J x.
    Thank you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently ttc baby #1. I'm 31 and wondering if any one else ttc #1 or any other are slightly scared or nervous. I'm excited and can't wait 99% of the time, but every now and again I get a pang of fear about how it'll change my life and whether I will do it well etc. Anyone else EVER feel the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Magic I am also TTC #1 and swing between being scared stiff and excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pregnant with #2 and I'm petrified. I think it's normal.

It's a good sign though, I think. If you were nonchalant about it there could be concerns that you didn't understand the gravity of the situation. Sounds like you're right on track.

It's a big deal, we should treat it like one! But only in moderation. Can't worry ourselves sick all the time. Gotta be super excited too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC#1 here too and also go from nervous and really quite anxious/frightened to so excited and happy that I could burst. I have been re assured before that this is all natural and will probably be the same right through the pregnancy, all very common emotions and feelings aparantly. I'm scared of the unknown, I fear how sick I'm going to get, I'm scared it will change my life so much that I won't enjoy being a mum and so many other things, but then I couldn't imagine living another year of my life without having a beautiful baby my husband and I have made together on its way in to this world. So many ups and downs in this journey, but ultimately the outcome will be worth it