+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing good.

we weren't supposed to be trying this month as I had shingles, but we slipped up on the day i ovulated. I did a test yesde at 11dpo and it was BFN, I have just started spotting at cd26 12dpo. does anyone know what implantation feels and looks like, its just pinkish atm.
    Implantation bleeding is just light spotting, can be bright red or dark. Generally no other symptoms. Testing at 11DPO is way too early for most women, so don't lose hope sweetie. J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, good luck to those still waiting to test. AF is now 6 days late and i am still getting BFN...so a bit frustrating but all I can do is wait. I have had long cycles but never really this long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know Shelby!! Dam men!! It would be a lot easier to get pregnant if these men were close enough to spit on, or you know DTD with at least!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to patsmum For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1. I know its only my first cycle off the pill but still hurts - I think there is something special about falling preg first month of trying. oh well. The more worrying thing as that I got AF at 10dpo. I think I have read somewhere that a short luteal phase is common after the bcp - anyone else heard this?

Best of luck to everyone else testing in the next few days. I will be testing in the August thread - seems so long away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenfoot83 View Post
    I use Ff, ovu view and period tracker. I like diffrent things from each of them there another obsession lol.

You make me want to look and download them all!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    That's it. No opks or bbting this month. If I fall pregnant, it happens not because I was anal and watched every little blip on the radar.
    7 months of that is just far too many. Besides, can't fall pregnant this month. That'd be ANOTHER APRIL BIRTHDAY!!! Lmao.
    Amen to this! Let's just try and have fun in the process
    I say bring on the bubbly and let's get romantic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    CD1. (...) I think I have read somewhere that a short luteal phase is common after the bcp - anyone else heard this?
    Sorry to hear Button
    for next cycle!

I have not heard about short luteal phase after bcp - only for the first cycle after breastfeeding. But you are right, it is probably your body settling down after bcp.
    See how long your next luteal phase is - and hopefully you won't even have a next one!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

button2012  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing good.

we weren't supposed to be trying this month as I had shingles, but we slipped up on the day i ovulated. I did a test yesde at 11dpo and it was BFN, I have just started spotting at cd26 12dpo. does anyone know what implantation feels and looks like, its just pinkish atm.
    Hi CinderElla,

12dpo is the right time to be seeing implantation bleeding alright! It should just be a pinkish brown tinge, nothing like your period normally is. Cramping with that can be normal too. Watch it for a day or two and see if it turns into your period. I'd probably wait another day or two to test as well just to be sure.

LL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.
    It was weird it was only there one time and was like cm that was pinkish, I had some cramping for about a hour or so at the same time, but nothing since, no af today no spotting no cramping nothing. It's strange cause last month I had all the symptoms but af showed, this month my boobs don't even hurt with af due in 2 days :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF arrived. My cycle is back to 24 days so will be testing 30th July. Looks like I can stay in this thread.

Button, I came off BFP in march. My cycles have been all over the place. But last 2 cycles, 12 day luteal phase.

I'm putting away my thermometer this month, no bbt charting. I can't see the point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone get period-like cramping/pain around ovulation? I only have very small amounts of CM, I'm on CD14, but I feel like I'm about to get AF

My body is so strange nowadays! A few days prior to my last AF, I got low abdominal pains & twinges on one side that were like ovulation! I think my body is trying to trick me

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub