+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic81 View Post
    So with temping when do you ovulate in relation to your temp. When should you be dtd?
    Dear Magic81, You get a dip in temp prior to ovulation, then a spike the next day, which is too late for conception sex. So ideally once you have charted BBT for several cycles, have daily sex 2-3 days before your past BBT charts indicate you have ovulated, and confirm with OPKs about 5 days before your charts indicate you usually ovulate.
    Have any of you girls used the App "OvuView" to track BBT and ovulation predictors? You barely have to wake...use the light of your phone to read thermometer and then enter in temp value, and it graphs it beautifully. Free App.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How important is it to do OPK at the same time each day? I normally do it at 2pm but today i wasnt home until 3pm. Both lines were very light but im pretty sure the test line was just a smige lighter then control...they were both much lighter than yesterday so could i assume I may have already O'd? Yesterdays test line was darker than control (& darker than the day b4 that too).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Have any of you girls used the App "OvuView" to track BBT and ovulation predictors?
    I use the FF app, which is free too and works well (it has an alarm to tell me it's time to BBT chart )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    I use the FF app, which is free too and works well (it has an alarm to tell me it's time to BBT chart )
    I use Ff, ovu view and period tracker. I like diffrent things from each of them there another obsession lol.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's it. No opks or bbting this month. If I fall pregnant, it happens not because I was anal and watched every little blip on the radar.
    7 months of that is just far too many. Besides, can't fall pregnant this month. That'd be ANOTHER APRIL BIRTHDAY!!! Lmao.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    That's it. No opks or bbting this month. If I fall pregnant, it happens not because I was anal and watched every little blip on the radar.
    7 months of that is just far too many. Besides, can't fall pregnant this month. That'd be ANOTHER APRIL BIRTHDAY!!! Lmao.
    I think im going to go down the same road. Getting a bit pricey too. I have 1 hpt only and im also going to save that for a week afyer Af is die to be double sure. Got my hopes up this month when shen was 3 days late.
    Congrats to all the BFPs and sorry to every1 who Af came to visit. Good luck with testing every1 hope to see lots more of sticky BFPs

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing good.

we weren't supposed to be trying this month as I had shingles, but we slipped up on the day i ovulated. I did a test yesde at 11dpo and it was BFN, I have just started spotting at cd26 12dpo. does anyone know what implantation feels and looks like, its just pinkish atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we ever meant to get pregnant when DH is never here and with these long cycles it makes it even harder

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks J. I'm at day 16 of what I am guessing will be a 35 day cycle (normal for me) so I don't think I've missed it yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing good.

we weren't supposed to be trying this month as I had shingles, but we slipped up on the day i ovulated. I did a test yesde at 11dpo and it was BFN, I have just started spotting at cd26 12dpo. does anyone know what implantation feels and looks like, its just pinkish atm.
    Implantation bleeding is just light spotting, can be bright red or dark. Generally no other symptoms. Testing at 11DPO is way too early for most women, so don't lose hope sweetie. J.