+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY for the BFP's!

So sorry to hear so many people are having a such a hard time and on such a long road! I am only on month 3 and it feels long so my heart really breaks for your ladies... big hugs

CD5 here, nothing to report... just popping in to say hi!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allygirl View Post
    Count me out:-(it's been over 18 months since I've done a hpt I promised myself back then I would never do one again unless I had gone later than three days without af coming when supposed to.well I gave in for some bizarre reason-af due Sunday.actually i didn't want to ruin my birthday on sun with that disappointment,and of course it was a big instant NEG:-(oh well off to the fs tomorrow maybe she can help with sparking me up for my bday.well she better coz im really over all this hurt and disappointment now,i cant bare it!i always thought I would've been pregnant by my 30th.
    Sorry for the massive downer vent ladies:-(
    Are you sure it wasn't too early to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats mummarobo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shelby27, we've been TTC for 10 months so far. I think AF is on her way, feeling very emotional atm.

allygirl I feel your pain lets hope we get a BFP soon.

Congrats mummarobo...how exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just wondering if I could join this group? My story is a little different in that we are doing surrogacy, and there doesn't seem to be many people on here doing the same thing.
    We had our first EPU on the 25th June and transfer on 30th June. We are now waiting for the blood test on the 11th July. I love reading all your posts and its really helping with this process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally girl....... I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat, its my 30th later ghis month and i wax hoping i was pregnant too. Thought we'd done it this time but AF came early! The TTC game isn't that fun.... But when BFP happens I guess I will b over joyed then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KLD1 View Post
    Hi just wondering if I could join this group? My story is a little different in that we are doing surrogacy, and there doesn't seem to be many people on here doing the same thing.
    We had our first EPU on the 25th June and transfer on 30th June. We are now waiting for the blood test on the 11th July. I love reading all your posts and its really helping with this process.
    Welcome! I hope your surrogate gets a BFP for you very soon!

Afm, i am something like 7 dpo, not sure to be honest! But had a load of thick, creamy cm tonight. It was like body lotion, sorry for tmi! Could this be a sign of being utd? Wouldn't usually have anything that thick at all.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the BFPs!!! Great start for first week of July!
    As for me AF is due today but just some brown stuff.. & not much cramping. I forgot my own "rule" not to keep HPTs in the house because I'll cave in too early, so I've decided to wait & see if AF shows.. I'll give it till Saturday to show up!
    Good luck to everyone testing this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by green tea View Post
    Congrats to the BFPs!!! Great start for first week of July!
    As for me AF is due today but just some brown stuff.. & not much cramping. I forgot my own "rule" not to keep HPTs in the house because I'll cave in too early, so I've decided to wait & see if AF shows.. I'll give it till Saturday to show up!
    Good luck to everyone testing this week!
    Fx AF doesn't show. Another BFP in here would be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the bfp!
    Just did my first opk (first response) and both lines were the same just both light, this is positive right? Anyone know why they are both light? DH is at a friends watching the footy he has been cranky all day and his team the blues lost so fx his still not in a mood and up for some bd not holding my breath though :what:

Sent from my GT-S5570 using BubHub