+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me out:-(it's been over 18 months since I've done a hpt I promised myself back then I would never do one again unless I had gone later than three days without af coming when supposed to.well I gave in for some bizarre reason-af due Sunday.actually i didn't want to ruin my birthday on sun with that disappointment,and of course it was a big instant NEG:-(oh well off to the fs tomorrow maybe she can help with sparking me up for my bday.well she better coz im really over all this hurt and disappointment now,i cant bare it!i always thought I would've been pregnant by my 30th.
    Sorry for the massive downer vent ladies:-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by secondtimearound2 View Post
    A BIG congratulations to all the BFP, hopefully this month is full of many more. Huge 's to those who have had a visit from AF, I'm expecting a visit within the next week.

This TTC thing is really getting me down , I'm at the point where I think it's never going to happen. I have only glimpses of optimism lately, I'm emotionally done dreaming about another baby. My OH has no biological children and we would love one together. I feel like I've let him down and there is something wrong with me!

Sorry about the doom and gloom post, it's hard to talk about it to family and friends. Thanks for reading xx
    Oh I'm sorry to hear your so down, how long have you been trying for?

Afm I'm still just waiting to O waiting waiting!!!! I have been doing opks and been getting negatives though there has been a second faint line, did one today and there was no second line at all, I don't understand. Maybe I shouldn't be even doing opks yet I'm only cd17 and I'm meant to O on tuesday next week.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

secondtimearound2  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allygirl View Post
    Count me out:-(it's been over 18 months since I've done a hpt I promised myself back then I would never do one again unless I had gone later than three days without af coming when supposed to.well I gave in for some bizarre reason-af due Sunday.actually i didn't want to ruin my birthday on sun with that disappointment,and of course it was a big instant NEG:-(oh well off to the fs tomorrow maybe she can help with sparking me up for my bday.well she better coz im really over all this hurt and disappointment now,i cant bare it!i always thought I would've been pregnant by my 30th.
    Sorry for the massive downer vent ladies:-(
    So sorry ally girl! I hope you have some great news from the dr and have a great birthday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    today is CD15 & I did my 3rd OPK which was darker than yesterday eventhough yesterdays was darker then the control line. we dtd last 2 nights but going to dtd again next couple nights just to make sure .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    I have some BFP news!!!
    Congrats to all the other bfp's - i'm scrolling back through the thread trying to catch up... you girls have been chatting way too much while i have been busy this week lol
    Big Big Hugs to the girls who got af poo wishing you all the best and prey that you get a bfp next month xoxox

Now to catch up on all the goss

ps anyone have a due in march group and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaRobo View Post
    Hi Girls
    I have some BFP news!!!
    Congrats to all the other bfp's - i'm scrolling back through the thread trying to catch up... you girls have been chatting way too much while i have been busy this week lol
    Big Big Hugs to the girls who got af poo wishing you all the best and prey that you get a bfp next month xoxox

Congratulation!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    I have some BFP news!!!

Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks shelby27:-)
    A big Congrats to the new bfp's!!xx

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFPs!!! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Girls
    I have some BFP news!!!

Congratulations. Yay!