+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm new to Bubhub, can I join this thread? DH and I are TTC #1, first month off the pill. I O'd last week so AF due 9th, I'll be testing then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelis13 View Post
    BFP. BFP this was taken at 5 mins yay lil beanie stick please I'm about 18dpo and cd34 I was suspecting but didn't believe hehe I lied to DH an said I only had poo change for the box of pepsi cans ( which where half price ) I didn't wanna say anything until I got the result 😊
    Congrats

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

i just finished taking my clomid tablets. 150mg day 2-7. Hopefully I will ovulate this month! I am going to use ff to chart

Let's get som bfp this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eff u AF I hate you!! CD1 for me, please can I be put down for testing on the 30th, apparently I now have a 28 day cycle. Sorry for the rant. Just have always had a 25 day cycle and have been spot on for the last 8. This sucks. Oh well onwards and upwards good luck every1. Hoping to see some more BFPs. Im going to go have a cry now.woo is me much?

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was due to test today and I got bfn but still no af and im getting really bad cramps. So I'll probably test again in a couple of days unless af comes before 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really big hugs to all the BFN's and those who AF has visited... I hope the heartache ends soon for you all

AFM well, I tested early yesterday morning at 9DPO (miscalculated thinking was 10DPO and couldn't wait til my testing day lol)... and it came back a clear, though faint, BFP! Not jumping for joy just yet as we had a chem in march, and have only started ttc again this month... But I'm still just a little bit excited will test again later in the week for confirmation.

Crossing my fingers July is a positive month for everyone still to test

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kezc For This Useful Post:

larazie  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kezc View Post
    Really big hugs to all the BFN's and those who AF has visited... I hope the heartache ends soon for you all

AFM well, I tested early yesterday morning at 9DPO (miscalculated thinking was 10DPO and couldn't wait til my testing day lol)... and it came back a clear, though faint, BFP! Not jumping for joy just yet as we had a chem in march, and have only started ttc again this month... But I'm still just a little bit excited will test again later in the week for confirmation.

Congrats!! Hopefully your test later in the week is much darker :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kezc View Post

Congratulations!!! I'm 9 dpo today and trying to convince myself not to test. Very tempting though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello, am new to this whole fertility forum experience, so don't really understand all the abbreviations. I am 37, my husband is 41, and we have a 2-year-old who was conceived after having sex ONCE! So, I naturally assumed the second would be as easy. Not the case. I had an ectopic pregnancy in Nov 2011, then a failed pregnancy last month. My heart is starting to break. After my last miscarriage in June, I had VERY heavy bleeding, but my period started again 28 days later, and is really really light...not sure why? Started Clomid Day 2 (yesterday), so ovulation ?11-14th sometime, and PG test 28th July. Love any feedback. J.