+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry to everyone else that's had AF arrive It's not fair, is it. We do all the right things and then something just happens to make it all fall through.

I'm trying to be positive about this cycle. Even though I'm only on cd2, I have a good feeling about it . I'm back on vitamin B again which fixed up my cycle last time. I had a normal cycle length and normal O date so I'm hoping that'll happen again now that I'm back on it.

The only disadvantage is that if I end up utd this cycle, my edd would be the start of April. DS's b'day is mid-April as is mine, so that could be a very busy month heh.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ***... Just realised I'm going to have to buy more opks again. *sigh*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    what time of day do u ladies normally use the OPK? I have the Forelife brand?
    2pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    2pm
    Thats good then as I did my 1st 1 at 2pm this arvo. Was negative as test line was lighter than control line. Im sort of glad its negative as it'll give my thrush bit more time to heal (was on antibiotics).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Please can I join this thread too.....

My husband and I are both 27 and are trying to conceive baby # 1.

We have been married for 6 years and have been together since we met at high school when we were 14.

I believe I o'd over the weekend (not using anything just assuming it occurs for me around day 14 as I have a 29 day cycle). This was our first month of trying. So I am now in the 2WW. We DTD every day last week and then I had my legs up in the air for 30 minutes afterwards, very attractive. Do most other people have sex every day during "O" time or every other day?? I wasn't sure...

My period is due on Friday 13th so please put me down for testing on the 14th July. Hope I can wait that long....

Fingers crossed it works first time for us. Not sure of the chances, but one can only wish.... I have done everything possible to increase my chances of getting pregnant ASAP. I have been taking pre conception multivitamins for over a year now (long story - was going to try last year for a baby but decided I was too fat), so I have now lost nearly 40kg to get in my healthy weight range and I exercise and eat well every day. I also don't smoke or drink at all. So am pretty healthy, just hope my insides and his sperm are as healthy...

Hope to read more about everyone and hear some positive results this month.

Good luck!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pinklines View Post
    Hi everyone,

We have been married for 6 years and have been together since we met at high school when we were 14.

I believe I o'd over the weekend (not using anything just assuming it occurs for me around day 14 as I have a 29 day cycle). This was our first month of trying. So I am now in the 2WW. We DTD every day last week and then I had my legs up in the air for 30 minutes afterwards, very attractive. Do most other people have sex every day during "O" time or every other day?? I wasn't sure...

My period is due on Friday 13th so please put me down for testing on the 14th July. Hope I can wait that long....

Fingers crossed it works first time for us. Not sure of the chances, but one can only wish.... I have done everything possible to increase my chances of getting pregnant ASAP. I have been taking pre conception multivitamins for over a year now (long story - was going to try last year for a baby but decided I was too fat), so I have now lost nearly 40kg to get in my healthy weight range and I exercise and eat well every day. I also don't smoke or drink at all. So am pretty healthy, just hope my insides and his sperm are as healthy...

Good luck!!!!
    Hi. Welcome.
    We don't dtd everyday during o time. Usually every 2nd day.

Congrats on losing 40kg, that's a great effort.

Fx you get your BFP quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pinklines View Post
    Hi everyone,

Good luck!!!!
    Welcome! And congratulations on your weight loss that is an incredible amount! Goodluck and fx your ttc journey is a quick one

Thanks
    Reviews
    well it turns out I didn't O.. Had all signs but no temp rise so I'm guessing my body geared up to o then it didn't happen. I'm on CD21 now still hoping it will happen so I get a chance this month. Seriously regretting the pill now. I never had problems with o before the pill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP. BFP this was taken at 5 mins yay lil beanie stick please I'm about 18dpo and cd34 I was suspecting but didn't believe hehe I lied to DH an said I only had poo change for the box of pepsi cans ( which where half price ) I didn't wanna say anything until I got the result 😊
    Attached Images

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelis13 For This Useful Post:

larazie  (02-07-2012),secondtimearound2  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelis13 View Post
    BFP. BFP this was taken at 5 mins yay lil beanie stick please I'm about 18dpo and cd34 I was suspecting but didn't believe hehe I lied to DH an said I only had poo change for the box of pepsi cans ( which where half price ) I didn't wanna say anything until I got the result 😊
    Congratulations !! Hope its a sticky baby for you

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub