+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    HI ladies! Welcome to July! haha

So I think I got a bfp?! Still trying to stay positive as this mornings wasn't any darker than yesterday's and they are still pretty faint, but desperately hoping it is darker in a few days when I test again!

So sorry for all of those with AF showing, or bfn's. Big massive hugs!

I will jump on the computer to update this arvo! I promise! Xox
    Omg yay that's fantastic congratulations!!!!! Any pics?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Evening ladies

Well, we're finally in July. My official testing day is tomorrow but of course I've been poasing like an idiot for the last few days.
    Today I used an IC and it was a bfn. Put it down and walked away for an hour or so, but then when I came back there was a faint line!

Ok so I KNOW that it's probably an evap line. I'm not silly. *chuckle*. But wait, there's more! Not long after I woke up, I realised I was craving fresh tomatos on toast with salt and pepper. The last time I craved that was when I was pregnant with DS, as I normally don't like it.
    I know that there's little chance that I'm actually utd, and far more chance that AF will show up in the next couple of days. But I'm hoping and praying that doesn't happen.

Incidentally 3 different psychics all said that I'd find out I was utd in June. Well, sorry folks but you've all been wrong :P lol.
    Fingers crossed you are preggers. And maybe, in whatever country those psychics are in, it is still June today????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 7 dpo today. Nothing much happening. Ive been cramping since o day, but that happened last month too, so nothing unusual there. But yesterday, I had this weird pinching in my lower abdomen. It only lasted about a minute. I've never had that before, so fx it's a sign. My ICs said they could pick up pregnancy from 7 dpo. I'm going to try to not test until Wednesday.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AF just arrived. I'll be testing for this cycle on the 29th of July providing nothing is amiss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF just arrived. I'll be testing for this cycle on the 29th of July providing nothing is amiss.
    Sorry AF arrived :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that
    Last edited by shelby27; 01-07-2012 at 19:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    When the cover line is a dotted line it means that they couldn't accurately determine the O day so they've given their best guess. I just started charting this month so I've been reading all the info on fertility friend. I'm finding it all very interesting and I'm so glad I started temping. I got my positive OPK today so hoping I'll be seeing the temp spike on my chart soon.
    Thanks Mrs Erin I didnt know that the dotted line meant that! it is very interesting isnt it! good to find out more about your body too! best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Af still hasn't arrived and I was in a friends wedding this weekend hehe hubby cant remember where he hide the tests grr 18dpo and some faint symptoms etc I was sooo dreading af to show during the wedding I wanted to test yesturday but hubby wants to wait lol I'm fx that I'm right his gonna try find the tests but if he can't his gonna buy new ones maybe Wednesday hehe but I've told him he will be sent of something either way bahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Eko, I'm so sorry to hear AF arrived.

Nat, that sucks majorly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer Nat and Eko

Can i please be put down for testing on the 29th? (providing DH is around at the right time....) Thanks!