+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, any of you ladies know much about charting? i am so confused with my chart - FF has just changed my O date back 6 days and I have no idea why? yes I got an opk then but I had no temp rise and no ewcm, the next time i got a pos opk was 6 days later and i then had a temp rise and ewcm. When do you think I ovulated? I think i ovulated on cd21?
    Thanks!

I will try post my chart below
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm new to charting but I would think you ovulated cd21 too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

button2012  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies! Welcome to July! haha

So I think I got a bfp?! Still trying to stay positive as this mornings wasn't any darker than yesterday's and they are still pretty faint, but desperately hoping it is darker in a few days when I test again!

So sorry for all of those with AF showing, or bfn's. Big massive hugs!

I will jump on the computer to update this arvo! I promise! Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm BACK!! lol I might be back into the month of July, testing on the 31st. Depending on what my crazy cycle decides to do!!

I have bought a maybebaby tester as I hadn't had much luck with the sticks. So I guess.

Anyone else here using a maybebaby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st July & I think I'm out already! Ive got the cramping all afternoon so I'm thinking AF will arrive tonight or tomorrow. Goodluck to everyone for July- June was a very BFP friendly month so I hope it keeps going thru to July ( I could scrape in for last days of July next cycle!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patsmum View Post
    I'm BACK!! lol I might be back into the month of July, testing on the 31st. Depending on what my crazy cycle decides to do!!

I have bought a maybebaby tester as I hadn't had much luck with the sticks. So I guess.

Anyone else here using a maybebaby?
    I'm using a maybe baby. I'm not a fan. This cycle I've had pebbles all month, even though I got a positive OPK and temp rise. So I'm sure I o'd. A friend used it and fell pregnant 2nd cycle using it, so they work for some people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    HI ladies! Welcome to July! haha

So I think I got a bfp?! Still trying to stay positive as this mornings wasn't any darker than yesterday's and they are still pretty faint, but desperately hoping it is darker in a few days when I test again!

So sorry for all of those with AF showing, or bfn's. Big massive hugs!

I will jump on the computer to update this arvo! I promise! Xox
    Congrats. Good to start the month off on a high note.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening ladies

Well, we're finally in July. My official testing day is tomorrow but of course I've been poasing like an idiot for the last few days.
    Today I used an IC and it was a bfn. Put it down and walked away for an hour or so, but then when I came back there was a faint line!

Ok so I KNOW that it's probably an evap line. I'm not silly. *chuckle*. But wait, there's more! Not long after I woke up, I realised I was craving fresh tomatos on toast with salt and pepper. The last time I craved that was when I was pregnant with DS, as I normally don't like it.
    I know that there's little chance that I'm actually utd, and far more chance that AF will show up in the next couple of days. But I'm hoping and praying that doesn't happen.

Incidentally 3 different psychics all said that I'd find out I was utd in June. Well, sorry folks but you've all been wrong :P lol.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh, I forgot to add. My temps should have started dropping yesterday or today if AF is on the way. They've actually gone higher.

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Hello, any of you ladies know much about charting? i am so confused with my chart - FF has just changed my O date back 6 days and I have no idea why? yes I got an opk then but I had no temp rise and no ewcm, the next time i got a pos opk was 6 days later and i then had a temp rise and ewcm. When do you think I ovulated? I think i ovulated on cd21?
    Thanks!

I will try post my chart below
    When the cover line is a dotted line it means that they couldn't accurately determine the O day so they've given their best guess. I just started charting this month so I've been reading all the info on fertility friend. I'm finding it all very interesting and I'm so glad I started temping. I got my positive OPK today so hoping I'll be seeing the temp spike on my chart soon.