+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleleo85 View Post
    Hi all,

Can someone put me down for testing on 10th July? I'm new to this section. We've been ttc for a number of years now and have had lots of probs - Stage 4 endo, suspected PCOS, etc. anyway just starting our first round of treatment this month so looking forward to testing in July! Can't believe it's the middle of the year already!

LL
    Welcome! Fx this is your month, sorry to hear you have had such a long journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Sorry I haven't been on much! I have been busy and a little over ttc tbh...

Anyways after a big week of bonking (lol tmi!!!) I did a test this AM. I got the faintest of faintest lines. I'm still a week away from Af. Now I tested later this arvo with first response and got a very negative result....

I don't know if it was due to it being my first pee in morning (and its ultra early) or maybe it's a chemical. Will test again first thing in the morning and see how I go. *sigh*. The whole ttc journey is draining

Goodluck to everyone else x

Thanks
    Reviews
    This was my result if you can even see it. I got it within the 10 min time frame also.

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1340791918.846993.jpg

U cant really see it when it's on this bigger screen actually but it's there I promise hahs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleleo85 View Post
    Hi all,

Can someone put me down for testing on 10th July? I'm new to this section. We've been ttc for a number of years now and have had lots of probs - Stage 4 endo, suspected PCOS, etc. anyway just starting our first round of treatment this month so looking forward to testing in July! Can't believe it's the middle of the year already!

LL
    Welcome and good luck! Hopefully your first round of treatment goes well and you get a BFP very soon :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Jumping over from the June Testing threat... the damn witch arrived for me today! So onto month 3 of trying (so frustrating when it happened first time with my DS!).

Anyway, I know it will happen when the time is right and that it hasn't really been long... I am just really impatient!

Please can I be put down for testing on the 25th.

Thanks and to all this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh that's exciting mummajez! I could kinda see something in the pic! Fingers crossed it gets darker for you! When will you test again?

So I totally just played the "I might be pregnant" card with dh... Hehe our dog vomited on the carpet (which we are thankfully ripping out in 2 weeks anyway!) and it wasn't just a vomit, it was a projectile, I've been eating cow **** again, vomit eeewwwww, so anyways, dh asks, can you please clean that up and I'm standing near the bedroom door gagging and shaking my head and he says "well I'm in the middle of dinner" and without even thinking I come back with "well I might be pregnant" and no questions asked he says ok and goes about cleaning it up. He is so amazing <3 he wants this so badly it hurts me to think we might not be pregnant. From pushing my legs in the air to reminding me to take my vitamins and now this, I just want this to be the month so badly for him! I so badly want some symptoms but I have nothing! Today I thought my boobs might have been bigger, but pretty sure it's just the top I was wearing haha anyways... All will be revealed within the week

Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Im not sure when to test - dont want to test too early and be dissappointed! when r u testing?
    My first symptom spotting is cramping - lol I know at 3dpo white ridiculous haha
    I'm thinking Wednesday next week, 10 dpo. Probably still too early. I've been cramping today too. It gets me worrying that the OPK was wrong on Saturday, and I'm actually gearing up to o. I did 2 OPKs Saturday, both positive, and all negative since then. Probably didn't need to keep testing, but I'm so paranoid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglespop View Post
    Hey guys, new here! Luckily enough I am testing in July like most of you, had a bit of a giggle at some of the posts :P

My official AF due date is the 8th July but chances are I won't actually wait till CD 31.. I never can..

I am on my 2nd round of clomid ttc #2 so this cycle the clomid actually works like it should!
    Welcome and good luck. Fx you get your BFP in July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    This was my result if you can even see it. I got it within the 10 min time frame also.

Attachment 23666

U cant really see it when it's on this bigger screen actually but it's there I promise hahs
    I kinda think I saw something. Good luck for tomorrow mornings test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I kinda think I saw something. Good luck for tomorrow mornings test
    Thanks

I know it's so light you can barely see it when you take a pic of it!