+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Well I took one for the team this morning and tested at 9DPO...BFN! People...stop me from testing! Somebody take my FRERs away! :P
    You're funny. You probably shouldn't have done that.

I've just ordered 20 hpts off the Internet. I've got 2 frer and a digital at home, but thought I could save them and just waste all the ICs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    Long cycles must be painful :-(

On another topic, have you all had pre-pregnancy blood tests done? Wondering how long it takes to get the results?
    Yep got my bloods done at my gp a few weeks ago on a Friday and had my results on the Wednesday! The Monday was a public holiday too do it took 2 working days

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I agree. I'm not a fan of the TWW. So much daydreaming and wondering if this is our month. Then the symptom spotting starts.
    I'm 3 dpo as well. When are you testing?
    Im not sure when to test - dont want to test too early and be dissappointed! when r u testing?
    My first symptom spotting is cramping - lol I know at 3dpo white ridiculous haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, new here! Luckily enough I am testing in July like most of you, had a bit of a giggle at some of the posts :P

My official AF due date is the 8th July but chances are I won't actually wait till CD 31.. I never can..

I am on my 2nd round of clomid ttc #2 so this cycle the clomid actually works like it should!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    I have been so dizzy since last night. I am cd14 and had last clomid tablet 8 days ago so do you think its an ovulation sign? Quite a lot of cm but its not ewcm. Argghh so confusing!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    From what I have been told ovulation will occur between 5-10 days after the last clomid tablet but that is just an estimation.. I like you have also had dizzy spells around the middle of my cycle not sure if that is just a coincidence or if it is the clomid (or ovulation) that causes it. It sucks that I have nothing to really gauge what symptoms are related to the clomid and what symptoms are related to ovulation.. RAAWRRRR I hate cm :P I can never really tell what is what so I can't help you there :P haha
    Last edited by gigglespop; 27-06-2012 at 15:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    You guys are all right, I shouldn't have tested! Now I'm all sad because I'm sure it's not a BFP.

Early testing is evil!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You guys are all right, I shouldn't have tested! Now I'm all sad because I'm sure it's not a BFP.

Early testing is evil!
    I did exactly the same thing as you. 7dpo, afternoon wee, IC tests. As if I was EVER going to get a good result that way! Buuuuut... I get to laugh at you, because you said I wasn't allowed to poas ever again but YOU BROKE FIRST!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

*grin*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Yep got my bloods done at my gp a few weeks ago on a Friday and had my results on the Wednesday! The Monday was a public holiday too do it took 2 working days
    Damned! Got them done on Friday, it's now Wednesday and still waiting...
    And there was no public holiday either...!

Thanks
    Reviews

Early testing is evil!
    Don't think like that, doesn't it take the embryo 8 days to implant after O, so any test before that is just a wasted test? Yes no?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Can someone put me down for testing on 10th July? I'm new to this section. We've been ttc for a number of years now and have had lots of probs - Stage 4 endo, suspected PCOS, etc. anyway just starting our first round of treatment this month so looking forward to testing in July! Can't believe it's the middle of the year already!

LL