+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. AF arrived 3 days early yesterday and completely caught me off guard. Onto July now. I will be testing from the 5th so if you could put me down for then that would be great.

I'm thinking maybe I should try OPK this month. No idea how they work? This is our fourth cycle trying and we are finding it really hard. It's making me snappy, picky and I generally find myself in a bad mood all the time which makes us fight and in turn makes me upset and stressed. I don't know what to do. : (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I lied yesterday, CD9 today, damn this wait is even more interminable than I thought! Low fertility on my CBFM today, surprise surprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! Can I join you? Finally after a few months break we will be back TTC this month after my gallbladder was finally removed two weeks ago. I should be testing around the 6th (but will prob be impatient and test early)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi im still in the june testing but can u please just add my name to the 14th July please? I am due for AF this saturday but if things change ill let u know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohooo first cycle off the pill 32 days! CD1 for me today.. Will be testing on Friday 13th July! Fx for everyone testing in July!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF arrived today. I've been off the pill since end march, had 27 day cycle, then 24 day cycle, and finally a 28 day cycle. Hopefully I'm back to normal now.

I'll be trying OPKs this month and temping. I started temping half way through last month, so this will be my first full month.

Can you please put me down for 10th July? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's heartbreaking enough to get AF and know that your not UTD but when it's terrible pain aswell it just feels like another slap in the face :-(

Sorry for the negative post ladies, having a bad day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I got a BFP this month, can you please take me out of this list? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    How about people don't add their name to the July testing list if they haven't tested in June yet?

I didn't abandon the June thread and move into July because I wanted to hear about everyone's June BFPs, I'm just saying...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

larazie  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Sorry if that sounded catty and it's not directly at you bubbabailey, it's just I know that there's a couple of people on the list who haven't tested in June yet.

I'm very happy for those that get BFPs but yeah, I left the June thread purely because I got a BFN in June and didn't particularly want to hear about others' successes after my failure if that makes sense?