+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    Hi ladies! I have updated the list on the front page. Please let me know if I have missed anything/anyone!

I am starting to freak out just a little. I don't 'feel' pregnant and I am worried about getting a bfn... even though we are technically only on our second cycle officially trying, I just don't know how women do it for years. I am sorry if that sounds really insensitive to those who have been trying for so much longer, but when you can pinpoint O and dtd every second day leading up to then 3 days in a row around o and then again just to be sure, how can it not work?! Logically I know there are so many factors to take into consideration and it quite often is just a matter of time, but I am very impatient hehe okay, gotta think more positive thoughts!

Still no symptoms as such, I am about 7dpo today and thinking of sneaking a test in Saturday morning with sian! I would like to know before dh's party sat night. It was very hard 'pretending' to drink at the wedding on the weekend when everyone kept offerring me a drink, hubby kept saying no, she doesn't need anymore etc (I had one champagne at 3ish and one wine with dinner!) but he is very cautious and does not want to do anything to jeopardize the possibility that we might be pregnant. He will not take it well if AF comes this month. Such a sweetie, he is going to be an amazing daddy <3

Sooo thats about all... Just sitting back twiddling my thumbs...
    I know the feeling of being impatient, I also feel bad having a whine on here cause we are not pregnant yet, when we are doing all the right things!!! Come on!!! Also cause we have 2 already, I have mixed feelings about sharing my sadness on not being pregnant yet and offending anyone that has no children yet or has been trying longer than us. Hard isn't it.

Just come back to see how you are all going. Plenty of for you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    Hi ladies! I have updated the list on the front page. Please let me know if I have missed anything/anyone!

I am starting to freak out just a little. I don't 'feel' pregnant and I am worried about getting a bfn... even though we are technically only on our second cycle officially trying, I just don't know how women do it for years. I am sorry if that sounds really insensitive to those who have been trying for so much longer, but when you can pinpoint O and dtd every second day leading up to then 3 days in a row around o and then again just to be sure, how can it not work?! Logically I know there are so many factors to take into consideration and it quite often is just a matter of time, but I am very impatient hehe okay, gotta think more positive thoughts!

Still no symptoms as such, I am about 7dpo today and thinking of sneaking a test in Saturday morning with sian! I would like to know before dh's party sat night. It was very hard 'pretending' to drink at the wedding on the weekend when everyone kept offerring me a drink, hubby kept saying no, she doesn't need anymore etc (I had one champagne at 3ish and one wine with dinner!) but he is very cautious and does not want to do anything to jeopardize the possibility that we might be pregnant. He will not take it well if AF comes this month. Such a sweetie, he is going to be an amazing daddy <3

Sooo thats about all... Just sitting back twiddling my thumbs...
    My fingers are crossed for you!! Try not to let it get to you, they say the average time it takes to get pregnant is 6 months so it's still early days. Wow that's easier said then done though lol. When I fell pregnant with DS I had no symptoms, I think symptoms are crap everyone and every pregnancy is different and feels different wether there pregnant or about to get AF, when you get your BFP you will know, and hopefully it's this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Well off to the Drs i go today, i havent eatten uch since friday as its so hard to swallow..I find it hard to even drink any liquids let alone my saliva. My ear is sore & hot & i just want it to stop now!
    How r you feeling today? Better I hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    My fingers are crossed for you!! Try not to let it get to you, they say the average time it takes to get pregnant is 6 months so it's still early days. Wow that's easier said then done though lol. When I fell pregnant with DS I had no symptoms, I think symptoms are crap everyone and every pregnancy is different and feels different wether there pregnant or about to get AF, when you get your BFP you will know, and hopefully it's this month!!
    I also had no symptoms with DS only a bit of tiredness for the whole pregnancy. So know not to symptom spot. But it's still hard not to! I thought as I am on clomid this time I might have some side effects from that like O pain but nothing (thankfully but it would be nice to have more of an idea if I have O'd or not rather than waiting for blood test).
    I had positive (I think) OPKs on Fri Sat and Sun but fainter the last two days so hoping I have O'd as we DTD all those days too. The thing that annoys me is they say the best time to do an OPK is NOT with FMU but that's the only time my pee is strong enough to get a positive is in the morning! Even if I don't drink and wait ages in the afternoon its still too dilute. Anyone else have this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my 13 year old step son came over last night and asked us how much longer till I get pregnant? He really wants a little brother or sister! lol I wish it was that easy. All we could tell him was that we were trying... Fingers crossed we all have our wishes come true and get a BFP this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Hands up anyone who's surprised that I got a BFN last night at 7DPO on an IC when I had to squeeze out every last drop because I'd peed only an hour before!

Okay...no more testing till Saturday!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Eko  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Hands up anyone who's surprised that I got a BFN last night at 7DPO on an IC when I had to squeeze out every last drop because I'd peed only an hour before!

That's funny Goblin Queen cause I'm about 7dpo too and dying to test. AF isn't due til 3rd July thou so I'll wait. Let's hope we both get bfp this month!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Do yourself a favour and don't test lol!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post

That's funny Goblin Queen!... I did the same thing this morning. 8dpo, not FMU & surprise surprise bfn. For BFP on Saturday! I am going to test Friday morning...if I can behave & hold out til then!!

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh GoblinQueen! Lol. Hang in there, those days will pass soon enough! FX for BFPs for all our July testers!