+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 1024
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked
    152
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    Hi ladies! I have updated the list on the front page. Please let me know if I have missed anything/anyone!

    I am starting to freak out just a little. I don't 'feel' pregnant and I am worried about getting a bfn... even though we are technically only on our second cycle officially trying, I just don't know how women do it for years. I am sorry if that sounds really insensitive to those who have been trying for so much longer, but when you can pinpoint O and dtd every second day leading up to then 3 days in a row around o and then again just to be sure, how can it not work?! Logically I know there are so many factors to take into consideration and it quite often is just a matter of time, but I am very impatient hehe okay, gotta think more positive thoughts!

    Still no symptoms as such, I am about 7dpo today and thinking of sneaking a test in Saturday morning with sian! I would like to know before dh's party sat night. It was very hard 'pretending' to drink at the wedding on the weekend when everyone kept offerring me a drink, hubby kept saying no, she doesn't need anymore etc (I had one champagne at 3ish and one wine with dinner!) but he is very cautious and does not want to do anything to jeopardize the possibility that we might be pregnant. He will not take it well if AF comes this month. Such a sweetie, he is going to be an amazing daddy <3

    Sooo thats about all... Just sitting back twiddling my thumbs...
    I know the feeling of being impatient, I also feel bad having a whine on here cause we are not pregnant yet, when we are doing all the right things!!! Come on!!! Also cause we have 2 already, I have mixed feelings about sharing my sadness on not being pregnant yet and offending anyone that has no children yet or has been trying longer than us. Hard isn't it.

    Just come back to see how you are all going. Plenty of for you all!!

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    Hi ladies! I have updated the list on the front page. Please let me know if I have missed anything/anyone!

    I am starting to freak out just a little. I don't 'feel' pregnant and I am worried about getting a bfn... even though we are technically only on our second cycle officially trying, I just don't know how women do it for years. I am sorry if that sounds really insensitive to those who have been trying for so much longer, but when you can pinpoint O and dtd every second day leading up to then 3 days in a row around o and then again just to be sure, how can it not work?! Logically I know there are so many factors to take into consideration and it quite often is just a matter of time, but I am very impatient hehe okay, gotta think more positive thoughts!

    Still no symptoms as such, I am about 7dpo today and thinking of sneaking a test in Saturday morning with sian! I would like to know before dh's party sat night. It was very hard 'pretending' to drink at the wedding on the weekend when everyone kept offerring me a drink, hubby kept saying no, she doesn't need anymore etc (I had one champagne at 3ish and one wine with dinner!) but he is very cautious and does not want to do anything to jeopardize the possibility that we might be pregnant. He will not take it well if AF comes this month. Such a sweetie, he is going to be an amazing daddy <3

    Sooo thats about all... Just sitting back twiddling my thumbs...
    My fingers are crossed for you!! Try not to let it get to you, they say the average time it takes to get pregnant is 6 months so it's still early days. Wow that's easier said then done though lol. When I fell pregnant with DS I had no symptoms, I think symptoms are crap everyone and every pregnancy is different and feels different wether there pregnant or about to get AF, when you get your BFP you will know, and hopefully it's this month!!

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Well off to the Drs i go today, i havent eatten uch since friday as its so hard to swallow..I find it hard to even drink any liquids let alone my saliva. My ear is sore & hot & i just want it to stop now!
    How r you feeling today? Better I hope.

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,645
    Thanks
    1,036
    Thanked
    863
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    My fingers are crossed for you!! Try not to let it get to you, they say the average time it takes to get pregnant is 6 months so it's still early days. Wow that's easier said then done though lol. When I fell pregnant with DS I had no symptoms, I think symptoms are crap everyone and every pregnancy is different and feels different wether there pregnant or about to get AF, when you get your BFP you will know, and hopefully it's this month!!
    I also had no symptoms with DS only a bit of tiredness for the whole pregnancy. So know not to symptom spot. But it's still hard not to! I thought as I am on clomid this time I might have some side effects from that like O pain but nothing (thankfully but it would be nice to have more of an idea if I have O'd or not rather than waiting for blood test).
    I had positive (I think) OPKs on Fri Sat and Sun but fainter the last two days so hoping I have O'd as we DTD all those days too. The thing that annoys me is they say the best time to do an OPK is NOT with FMU but that's the only time my pee is strong enough to get a positive is in the morning! Even if I don't drink and wait ages in the afternoon its still too dilute. Anyone else have this?

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toukley NSW
    Posts
    723
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So my 13 year old step son came over last night and asked us how much longer till I get pregnant? He really wants a little brother or sister! lol I wish it was that easy. All we could tell him was that we were trying... Fingers crossed we all have our wishes come true and get a BFP this month!

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,637
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Hands up anyone who's surprised that I got a BFN last night at 7DPO on an IC when I had to squeeze out every last drop because I'd peed only an hour before!

    Okay...no more testing till Saturday!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

    Eko  (26-06-2012)

  8. #257
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Hands up anyone who's surprised that I got a BFN last night at 7DPO on an IC when I had to squeeze out every last drop because I'd peed only an hour before!

    Okay...no more testing till Saturday!
    That's funny Goblin Queen cause I'm about 7dpo too and dying to test. AF isn't due til 3rd July thou so I'll wait. Let's hope we both get bfp this month!

    Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

  9. #258
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,637
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Do yourself a favour and don't test lol!!!!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

    mumofprincess  (26-06-2012)

  11. #259
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    30
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Hands up anyone who's surprised that I got a BFN last night at 7DPO on an IC when I had to squeeze out every last drop because I'd peed only an hour before!

    Okay...no more testing till Saturday!
    That's funny Goblin Queen!... I did the same thing this morning. 8dpo, not FMU & surprise surprise bfn. For BFP on Saturday! I am going to test Friday morning...if I can behave & hold out til then!!

  12. #260
    CozWesty's Avatar
    CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    48
    Reviews
    0
    Oh GoblinQueen! Lol. Hang in there, those days will pass soon enough! FX for BFPs for all our July testers!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 20:07
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Be In Blossom
We offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus on optimising posture, body awareness, pelvic floor support, back care and maintaining fitness, aiming to assist women prepare and recover from their birth.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!