+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, please put me down for testing on the 9th July. We have been TTC#1 for over 2 years. I have been down the Clomid path with no success. This is our last month of TTC naturally as we have an appointment booked for IUI if this cycle isn't successful.

I normally don't ovulate on my own but had some ovary pains yesterday as though I was ovulating so DTD just in case. Not holding out much for this cycle but it would be wonderful to get our BFP before we have to start IUI or IVF..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stc76 View Post
    Hi there, please put me down for testing on the 9th July. We have been TTC#1 for over 2 years. I have been down the Clomid path with no success. This is our last month of TTC naturally as we have an appointment booked for IUI if this cycle isn't successful.

I normally don't ovulate on my own but had some ovary pains yesterday as though I was ovulating so DTD just in case. Not holding out much for this cycle but it would be wonderful to get our BFP before we have to start IUI or IVF..
    Oh wow sorry to hear your journey has been so long, I have fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

stc76  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Well off to the Drs i go today, i havent eatten uch since friday as its so hard to swallow..I find it hard to even drink any liquids let alone my saliva. My ear is sore & hot & i just want it to stop now!
    Oh no I hope you feel better real soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    Sounds good! Can you put me down for testing on July 20 please?
    This will be our first cycle for first bub :-)
    Welcome and good luck!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I hate the "Reply to Thread" button, I always click it and lose my post!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, I know the feeling, OS! I have a feeling that this is going to be a very looooong week despite it being end of financial year at work. As for symptom spottings, here's my list so far:
    • Sore nips/boobs
    • Slight nausea
    • Twinges in my stomach/uterus and a "full feeling" in there
    • I'm totally Gaseous Clay!
    That's about it so far...fingers crossed it's worked this month. A part of me is certain that I'm pregnant but another part of me doesn't want to get my hopes up!
    Good luck!! What day are you testing??

Its the 25th today so 4 more weeks till I test.....so far away!!! I hope the next 4 weeks are successful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Good luck!! What day are you testing??

Its the 25th today so 4 more weeks till I test.....so far away!!! I hope the next 4 weeks are successful!
    It's supposed to be Sunday...but I think I'll sneaky test on Saturday!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

OurSerendipity  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, need help. My vagina is aching really badly...and no not from too much bd

I've got a heat pack on it and am maybe 7 dpo but not 100% sure. I've had lower back cramps/ aches for 2 days but not as bad today and tender bbs on and off. Has anyone had this before cause I never have. Sorry if tmi just really need opinions. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I have updated the list on the front page. Please let me know if I have missed anything/anyone!

I am starting to freak out just a little. I don't 'feel' pregnant and I am worried about getting a bfn... even though we are technically only on our second cycle officially trying, I just don't know how women do it for years. I am sorry if that sounds really insensitive to those who have been trying for so much longer, but when you can pinpoint O and dtd every second day leading up to then 3 days in a row around o and then again just to be sure, how can it not work?! Logically I know there are so many factors to take into consideration and it quite often is just a matter of time, but I am very impatient hehe okay, gotta think more positive thoughts!

Still no symptoms as such, I am about 7dpo today and thinking of sneaking a test in Saturday morning with sian! I would like to know before dh's party sat night. It was very hard 'pretending' to drink at the wedding on the weekend when everyone kept offerring me a drink, hubby kept saying no, she doesn't need anymore etc (I had one champagne at 3ish and one wine with dinner!) but he is very cautious and does not want to do anything to jeopardize the possibility that we might be pregnant. He will not take it well if AF comes this month. Such a sweetie, he is going to be an amazing daddy <3

Sooo thats about all... Just sitting back twiddling my thumbs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OurSerendipity, chin up! It's 25% chances at each cycle. sperm will meet that egg in the end :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

OurSerendipity  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hope your BFP comes in July, ourSerendipity.