+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Everyone

Welcome to all the newbies! And to you all.
    Hope those on the TWW aren't going too crazy! we see some BFP's next week.

AFM - I was starting to worry that my wish of holding off O until DF returned home was going to mean that I wouldn't O at all this month. However I got my peak today combined with cramping and a whole lot of EWCM (TMI warning! - could swear someone cracked an egg there!) Definitely the most I have seen before so hoping that's a poisitive sign. Starting the TWW now and trying to stay relaxed. I tell myself that every month but I always end up a mess. It turns out my sister & brother are going to come and visit the weekend that I plan on testing so maybe that is meant to be and I will be able to share some wonderful news with them (they all know we are trying and there is no way I would be able to keep it from them the moment I find out!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning!
    Well I am now CD 12 on round 1 of clomid. I have had what could have been positive OPKs for the last 3 days! I can never be totally sure (they are so frustrating!) and know that when I conceived DS1 I never had a line darker than the control line, it was slightly lighter, but obviously I did O as I fell pregnant! So anyway, very confusing, but been BD the last 3 days anyway just in case!
    I have heard conflicting things about how often to BD. My doctor says every 2nd day from CD10 to 20. But then SMEP says every day from the time of a positive OPK (or something like that from memory!). DH has no issues with sperm count that we know of, so think we’re good for every day, but what do you think? Are we making the swimmers less potent doing it that way? Don’t want to do every other day and miss the chance to catch the egg! Arggghhh so confusing!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    If I didn't I yesterday, it must be soon. Positive OPK on Saturday. Yesterday I had so much cramping and nausea, sore bbs and a headache, I think something was going on in my body.

What I dont understand, if these were all symptoms of ovulating, why do I not remember them from before I went on the pill?
    That's simple, you weren't looking for them then! A few years back, I had major abdominal cramping at O time but didn't know what it was so I went to the doctor and he asked where I was in my cycle and then told me that "women sometimes get that at that time in their cycle" but didn't clarify that it was ovulation. Further back then that, when I was in my teens, I noticed EWCM and thought it was weeeeird lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Morning!
    Well I am now CD 12 on round 1 of clomid. I have had what could have been positive OPKs for the last 3 days! I can never be totally sure (they are so frustrating!) and know that when I conceived DS1 I never had a line darker than the control line, it was slightly lighter, but obviously I did O as I fell pregnant! So anyway, very confusing, but been BD the last 3 days anyway just in case!
    I have heard conflicting things about how often to BD. My doctor says every 2nd day from CD10 to 20. But then SMEP says every day from the time of a positive OPK (or something like that from memory!). DH has no issues with sperm count that we know of, so think we’re good for every day, but what do you think? Are we making the swimmers less potent doing it that way? Don’t want to do every other day and miss the chance to catch the egg! Arggghhh so confusing!!!!
    If your DH has a normal sperm count, every other day is fine. You don't actually have to DTD the second the egg is released to get pregnant! In fact, it's better if the sperm are sitting there waiting for the egg than if you try to time it to do it on O day. Either way, if you're doing it every day, you're able to keep up that pace and you leave enough time between rounds, you should be fine.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies!

So excited to join this thread!! We will be officially TTC for our first cycle this month.

What date do you choose for testing? Not sure which day to put my name down for testing yet, waiting on your advices...

Cheers
    Lili

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili81 View Post
    Hi ladies!

So excited to join this thread!! We will be officially TTC for our first cycle this month.

What date do you choose for testing? Not sure which day to put my name down for testing yet, waiting on your advices...

Cheers
    Lili
    Welcome Lili!!! I usually test on 11DPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sounds good! Can you put me down for testing on July 20 please?
    This will be our first cycle for first bub :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well off to the Drs i go today, i havent eatten uch since friday as its so hard to swallow..I find it hard to even drink any liquids let alone my saliva. My ear is sore & hot & i just want it to stop now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    Well off to the Drs i go today, i havent eatten uch since friday as its so hard to swallow..I find it hard to even drink any liquids let alone my saliva. My ear is sore & hot & i just want it to stop now!
    Hope you're feeling better soon :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Goblin for the info re the 2nd pos opk! who knows, this is my first month off the pill so I could quite possibly be all over the place! Please can you put me down for the 11th to test! thanks