+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just thought I would let you ladies know that checking your iPhone cycle 'maybe baby' app 10 times a day does not make your cycle come around quicker!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

CozWesty  (24-06-2012),secondtimearound2  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello i would love to join the thread. Im not sure when I will be testing because my OPK's have totally confused me! hoping someone can shed some light?Hello, hoping someone can help me.

I have been testing with OPK's daily this cycle (first time using OPK's). On CD14 I had a positive - but no ewcm and no temp rise. Then 6 days later on CD20 i got heaps of ewcm and a VERY positive OPK - much darker than the control line. The opk on cd14 was just the same colour as the control line.

So now I am completely confused. How can I have positive opk's 6 days apart with negatives inbetween - obviously I didnt ovulate twice!! is this normal? anyone else have 2 opk's a week apart in the same cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Hello i would love to join the thread. Im not sure when I will be testing because my OPK's have totally confused me! hoping someone can shed some light?Hello, hoping someone can help me.

I have been testing with OPK's daily this cycle (first time using OPK's). On CD14 I had a positive - but no ewcm and no temp rise. Then 6 days later on CD20 i got heaps of ewcm and a VERY positive OPK - much darker than the control line. The opk on cd14 was just the same colour as the control line.

So now I am completely confused. How can I have positive opk's 6 days apart with negatives inbetween - obviously I didnt ovulate twice!! is this normal? anyone else have 2 opk's a week apart in the same cycle?
    I forget where I read it, I think it was either on fertility friend or pee on a stick but it is possible for our bodies to gear up to ovulate and then not actually ovulate for whatever reason (stress, etc.) and then go ahead and actually gear up and ovulate again a few days or a week later. That's what I would wager happened with you and that the second surge with the EWCM was the actual ovulation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

button2012  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I be put down for 25th July please! AF just arrived so on to the next cycle..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could you please put me down for the 7th first month of ovulation for 3 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Am very sorry for not keeping up to date with the list! I will try and do it tomorrow night! Welcome to all the newbies

What goblin queen said sounds right re the opks. The gearing up and then not actually ovulating thing. This is the first month in 3 that I have actually got a positive opk though so I can't really say for sure haha.

I am getting quite impatient wAiting to test... I hate the tww!!! Bring on next weekend! Not many symptoms or anything yet. Sensitive nips and sore-ish boobs, but that is normal for me between O and AF. How is everyone else going with symptom spotting?

Any ideas on how to make time go quicker? Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I hate the "Reply to Thread" button, I always click it and lose my post!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, I know the feeling, OS! I have a feeling that this is going to be a very looooong week despite it being end of financial year at work. As for symptom spottings, here's my list so far:
    • Sore nips/boobs
    • Slight nausea
    • Twinges in my stomach/uterus and a "full feeling" in there
    • I'm totally Gaseous Clay!
    That's about it so far...fingers crossed it's worked this month. A part of me is certain that I'm pregnant but another part of me doesn't want to get my hopes up!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

OurSerendipity  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I didn't I yesterday, it must be soon. Positive OPK on Saturday. Yesterday I had so much cramping and nausea, sore bbs and a headache, I think something was going on in my body.

What I dont understand, if these were all symptoms of ovulating, why do I not remember them from before I went on the pill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I hate the "Reply to Thread" button, I always click it and lose my post!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, I know the feeling, OS! I have a feeling that this is going to be a very looooong week despite it being end of financial year at work. As for symptom spottings, here's my list so far:
    • Sore nips/boobs
    • Slight nausea
    • Twinges in my stomach/uterus and a "full feeling" in there
    • I'm totally Gaseous Clay!
    That's about it so far...fingers crossed it's worked this month. A part of me is certain that I'm pregnant but another part of me doesn't want to get my hopes up!
    Fx goblin, that this is your month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Add me to the 4th please first month ttc let's see how it goes. Good luck everyone not many days left now!