+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patsmum View Post
    I am out, AF arrived 8 days early so looks like my cycle has changed yet again...
    :/

Good luck to everyone else! Hope July is your month!!!
    Oh that sucks. Dam AF ! Good luck next month xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Can I please be added for testing on July 25th?

AF arrived today after a 39 day cycle first month off the pill. I'm happy that my cycle wasn't too long!

I obviously wasn't accurate about the "O Pains" the other day, it was just AF preparing to visit. A funny thing happened though! DH & I were DTD like crazy & in an effort to get me in the "right position" we made a hole in the wall above our couch in the family room (don't ask for details!) It was hilarious! Not sure what we'll tell people when they ask!!
    Looking forward to testing with you all in July
    Haha...that's funny. Can you hang a picture over it??

Sucks about AF but Fx for next month!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every1, Im feeling like crap today..well last couple days to be honest as I am crook. 1 side of my throat is sore & swollen thet it hurts when i swallow & i have a fever so 1 min im hots as hell & sweating & the next i need to put a jumper Blankets on. Am hoping it wont last too much longer. I also went to the chemist & got throat gargle & some numbing lozengers hoping they will help clear things up bit quicker. Other than that today is CD4 & 1st day of the 3rd round of clomid for me.

ME 27 DH 31
    DS 6/5/09
    DD 13/7/11

TTC#3 SInce November 2011
    PCOS/Insulin resistant
    3rd round Clomid June/July (150mg)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Can I please be added for testing on July 25th?

AF arrived today after a 39 day cycle first month off the pill. I'm happy that my cycle wasn't too long!

I obviously wasn't accurate about the "O Pains" the other day, it was just AF preparing to visit. A funny thing happened though! DH & I were DTD like crazy & in an effort to get me in the "right position" we made a hole in the wall above our couch in the family room (don't ask for details!) It was hilarious! Not sure what we'll tell people when they ask!!
    Looking forward to testing with you all in July
    Boo for AF instead of a bfp but Yay for AF because now your not in limbo land anymore, where back to being TTC buddies, someone to share these long cycles with, fx our cycles become shorter!! OMG that sound like a funny story lol
    Last edited by shelby27; 23-06-2012 at 17:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really really want to get pregnant this cycle because I decided that if I don't fall in July I'm going to skip TTC in August due to my DS being conceived in August and if I was to get pregnant the bub would be due the some day as DS and I want a little bit of a gap between birthdays so will have to wait till late September which is ages away. So fx for July and an early April bub!! I might even drive up to where DH is working away to give it the best chance possible!

I hope everyone is well, baby dust!!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    *sigh*. ANOTHER positive opk.

That's 6 days since I got my first positive. And I got a couple of negatives in there too. Not sure if I would have gotten positives in the last couple of days as I didn't test because I got the clearest white negative I've gotten so far.

I don't know what's going on with my body, I really don't I thought we were in with a good chance this cycle but if I don't actually O, we have little to no chance.
    I'm cramping a lot this evening although I can't pin it down to one side. Just general crampiness. I've done a htp just in case although I can't see how I would have gotten a positive at any rate, at very BEST I'm about 3dpo if I've actually Od. Which is extremely unlikely because I'm still getting positive opks.

So yeah... Stupid body *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is my first month using OPKs. I'm CD12 and got a positive OPK today. How long after a positive would o happen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought it was about 24 hours later...good luck in catching the egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    This is my first month using OPKs. I'm CD12 and got a positive OPK today. How long after a positive would o happen?
    On my opk packet it says 24-36 hours after.

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    From what I've heard they can be a bi hit and miss... much like everything baby related :S Back to tracking my temp and I'm wondering why are they so high? 37.5, 37.6 then I remember I'm sick lol. I guess I can't track until I get better again. We will try again after next AF, whenever that is - but likely July and testing in Aug. Hope you are good on this fine Sunday!