+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Morning! So i am now cd 9 after first cycle of clomid and this morning got what could be a positive opk. CM is watery but not quite ewcm.
    But this seems a bit early as only told to BD on days 10-20! Oh well going to meet DH at home at lunchtime anyway as out after work tonight and will be too tired by time i get home. Can hurt to try anyway even if it is early!
    Have fun :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested this morning with CBFM and still sitting on high. So excited cause DF is on his way home from the airport. Now we have plenty of time to DTD before that eggie drops :-) feeling good about this cycle now. Although I am always pretty relaxed at this point, it's the TWW that sends me completely crazy!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cramping like crazy! 3dpo today (i think) so too early for implant cramping. So basically I'm cramping from O three days afterwards. Jerk body! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my phone call from my gyno & he said my progestrone levels last cycle was about 20 which he he was ok. So he said I continue with 150mg clomid this cycle (or another 3 cycles if i dont get pregnant) then we will go from there. I also dont have to have internal scans to see if there are any eggs as he said from my history & last couple cycles I havent been over stimulated with eggs so there is no need for the scans. He is sending me out 3 BT forms just incase i need them (hoping not) & another script for clomid (hoping i dont need that either).

ME 27 DH 31
    DS 6/5/09
    DD 13/7/11

TTC#3 SInce November 2011
    PCOS/Insulin resistant
    3rd round Clomid June/July (150mg)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dreamgirl - that sounds really positive, have fun.
    Eko - gah my body sometimes does that although nothing this cycle and im 5dpo...fx its a good sign
    Lazarie - that all sounds good, fx you wont need any more scripts!
    I hope everyone else is going well

AFM well im now on 5dpo and so far the 2ww hasn't been too bad, ive had no symptoms at all but i guess its still early...ive completely hurt my neck though had physio today oh well at least it didn't happen during our dtd marathon lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else trying SMEP this month? It's so much pressure! But it's worth a go I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Anyone else trying SMEP this month? It's so much pressure! But it's worth a go I think
    Yeah, I think we will. We did last month, unfortunately not successfully but we'll give it another go this month.

It was fine to start with but does change the spontaneous dynamic somewhat! I was looking forward to regular BD'ing after it...haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry havent been here for a few days.. had a sick lg and now I have a head cold!
    I think I'm about 6dpo...bbs are still sore, had some lower back ache/cramps and last night and still today it feels like popcorn is popping in my uterus. Strange I know. Mood has settled a little bit but anxious for end of next week when I can poas !

Hi to the newbies and good luck to everyone with the 2ww.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am out, AF arrived 8 days early so looks like my cycle has changed yet again...
    :/

Good luck to everyone else! Hope July is your month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be added for testing on July 25th?

AF arrived today after a 39 day cycle first month off the pill. I'm happy that my cycle wasn't too long!

I obviously wasn't accurate about the "O Pains" the other day, it was just AF preparing to visit. A funny thing happened though! DH & I were DTD like crazy & in an effort to get me in the "right position" we made a hole in the wall above our couch in the family room (don't ask for details!) It was hilarious! Not sure what we'll tell people when they ask!!
    Looking forward to testing with you all in July