+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1038
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked
    152
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So now I am to the countdown to test! Going to be a long 1 and a half weeks!!! I hate this bit the most. Normally I have accepted the fact Im not pregnant by about the 2 or third day of AF then fine until now. Nothing else can be done now but wait!!!! aarrrrggggghhhhhh I am so impatient!!!!

    *runs around madly throwing baby dust on us all*


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to patsmum For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (21-06-2012)

  3. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,677
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    105
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    As far as I'm aware, that's totally possible, BA. Try doing an OPK and get some BD in just in case!
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    Definitely possibly I think blonde assassin! The pill does mess with your body big time!

    Hugs eko! I hope it is 6th time is the charm for you!

    Hubby requested sexy lingerie again tonight (I put some last night to celebrate 'O' day) so this is how I just came out from my shower...
    Thanks ladies! Hopefully my suspicions are correct! There is not a single sign of AF arriving so perhaps my body just needed a month to create a lovely little egg to drop!

    Best of luck to everyone who is trying to catch their eggs & big hugs to those of you in the waiting game

    Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub

  4. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,637
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by patsmum View Post
    So now I am to the countdown to test! Going to be a long 1 and a half weeks!!! I hate this bit the most. Normally I have accepted the fact Im not pregnant by about the 2 or third day of AF then fine until now. Nothing else can be done now but wait!!!! aarrrrggggghhhhhh I am so impatient!!!!

    *runs around madly throwing baby dust on us all*

    I am the exact same way! I don't handle the TWW well at all, even though it should be positive cause we're in with a chance and all that! The first couple of days of AF suck majorly and then it's like "well, let's get on with this!".

  5. #184
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,637
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Thanks ladies! Hopefully my suspicions are correct! There is not a single sign of AF arriving so perhaps my body just needed a month to create a lovely little egg to drop!

    Best of luck to everyone who is trying to catch their eggs & big hugs to those of you in the waiting game

    Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub
    Did you try doing an OPK?

  6. #185
    Eko's Avatar
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,837
    Thanks
    1,083
    Thanked
    1,427
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok, back again

    I can't remember who asked, but I DEFINITELY get moody around O. I'm not sure if it's hormones or pressure though lol.

    After three days of +ive opks, today's was so negative I didn't even get a test line AT ALL. Quite unusual for me, normally I get at least a faint line. I'm thrilled though, I was paranoid that I wasn't actually going to O and that I was going to have an anovulatory cycle.

    The only problem I have now is that if I Od when FF tells me (if I enter a certain temp or higher for tomorrow) on the 19th. That's 2 days after dtd, and the day before our last bd.
    So either we have to have super-spermies from DH that lasted those two days (which hasn't happened in the last three months of two days before O bding) or that the egg lasted long enough for the spermies that were there the day after to mature.
    We might be lucky, it looks like the second bding effort would be the likely one to achieve something rather than the earlier one so . So long as my temp is up tomorrow morning I'll be 3dpo. FF is telling me to test on the 2nd, but I think I'll stick with the 5th just in case. Easier not to be disappointed that way .

  7. #186
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Ok, back again

    I can't remember who asked, but I DEFINITELY get moody around O. I'm not sure if it's hormones or pressure though lol.

    After three days of +ive opks, today's was so negative I didn't even get a test line AT ALL. Quite unusual for me, normally I get at least a faint line. I'm thrilled though, I was paranoid that I wasn't actually going to O and that I was going to have an anovulatory cycle.

    The only problem I have now is that if I Od when FF tells me (if I enter a certain temp or higher for tomorrow) on the 19th. That's 2 days after dtd, and the day before our last bd.
    So either we have to have super-spermies from DH that lasted those two days (which hasn't happened in the last three months of two days before O bding) or that the egg lasted long enough for the spermies that were there the day after to mature.
    We might be lucky, it looks like the second bding effort would be the likely one to achieve something rather than the earlier one so . So long as my temp is up tomorrow morning I'll be 3dpo. FF is telling me to test on the 2nd, but I think I'll stick with the 5th just in case. Easier not to be disappointed that way .
    Welcome back Eko!!

  8. #187
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked
    51
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies,
    I was in the June thread but as it turned out I shouldn't have been- DH had a mini freak out about starting ttc straight after our wedding as he felt there were too many changes happening at once. A few weeks after he realised things hadn't really changed much at all and he was ready to ttc, but by that stage I had already ovulated. Although it was frustrating I can understand why he could've felt that way and I'm happy that we're both 100% committed to the cause now. He also wanted to be on track for paying our house off before we had a baby, so now after assessing the hit our bank balance took after the wedding and having a plan to have it paid off by Christmas I think has also eased his mind.

    So my last cycle was my first cycle off of the pill and it took 31days. I'm now up to CD8, ovulating around the 28th, AF July 14th and testing July 21st if no AF. It is exciting to think we'll have our first go at ttc next week

  9. #188
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,637
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Ok, back again

    I can't remember who asked, but I DEFINITELY get moody around O. I'm not sure if it's hormones or pressure though lol.

    After three days of +ive opks, today's was so negative I didn't even get a test line AT ALL. Quite unusual for me, normally I get at least a faint line. I'm thrilled though, I was paranoid that I wasn't actually going to O and that I was going to have an anovulatory cycle.

    The only problem I have now is that if I Od when FF tells me (if I enter a certain temp or higher for tomorrow) on the 19th. That's 2 days after dtd, and the day before our last bd.
    So either we have to have super-spermies from DH that lasted those two days (which hasn't happened in the last three months of two days before O bding) or that the egg lasted long enough for the spermies that were there the day after to mature.
    We might be lucky, it looks like the second bding effort would be the likely one to achieve something rather than the earlier one so . So long as my temp is up tomorrow morning I'll be 3dpo. FF is telling me to test on the 2nd, but I think I'll stick with the 5th just in case. Easier not to be disappointed that way .
    I'm wishing, hoping and praying that this is your month, Eko! It sounds like you're definitely in with a chance!

  10. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,242
    Thanks
    5,043
    Thanked
    3,637
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nomes83 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I was in the June thread but as it turned out I shouldn't have been- DH had a mini freak out about starting ttc straight after our wedding as he felt there were too many changes happening at once. A few weeks after he realised things hadn't really changed much at all and he was ready to ttc, but by that stage I had already ovulated. Although it was frustrating I can understand why he could've felt that way and I'm happy that we're both 100% committed to the cause now. He also wanted to be on track for paying our house off before we had a baby, so now after assessing the hit our bank balance took after the wedding and having a plan to have it paid off by Christmas I think has also eased his mind.

    So my last cycle was my first cycle off of the pill and it took 31days. I'm now up to CD8, ovulating around the 28th, AF July 14th and testing July 21st if no AF. It is exciting to think we'll have our first go at ttc next week
    I'm sorry to hear about last month, nomes. FYI, my husband does this to me every month!

  11. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    2,645
    Thanks
    1,036
    Thanked
    863
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning! So i am now cd 9 after first cycle of clomid and this morning got what could be a positive opk. CM is watery but not quite ewcm.
    But this seems a bit early as only told to BD on days 10-20! Oh well going to meet DH at home at lunchtime anyway as out after work tonight and will be too tired by time i get home. Can hurt to try anyway even if it is early!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Jolly January Testing Thread!
    By edb in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 432
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 20:07
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Philips AVENT Australia
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, but it’s good to know there is expert advice on hand to ensure that your baby gets the best start in life.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!