+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So now I am to the countdown to test! Going to be a long 1 and a half weeks!!! I hate this bit the most. Normally I have accepted the fact Im not pregnant by about the 2 or third day of AF then fine until now. Nothing else can be done now but wait!!!! aarrrrggggghhhhhh I am so impatient!!!!

*runs around madly throwing baby dust on us all*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to patsmum For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    As far as I'm aware, that's totally possible, BA. Try doing an OPK and get some BD in just in case!
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    Definitely possibly I think blonde assassin! The pill does mess with your body big time!

Hugs eko! I hope it is 6th time is the charm for you!

Hubby requested sexy lingerie again tonight (I put some last night to celebrate 'O' day) so this is how I just came out from my shower...
    Thanks ladies! Hopefully my suspicions are correct! There is not a single sign of AF arriving so perhaps my body just needed a month to create a lovely little egg to drop!

Best of luck to everyone who is trying to catch their eggs & big hugs to those of you in the waiting game

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by patsmum View Post
    So now I am to the countdown to test! Going to be a long 1 and a half weeks!!! I hate this bit the most. Normally I have accepted the fact Im not pregnant by about the 2 or third day of AF then fine until now. Nothing else can be done now but wait!!!! aarrrrggggghhhhhh I am so impatient!!!!

*runs around madly throwing baby dust on us all*

I am the exact same way! I don't handle the TWW well at all, even though it should be positive cause we're in with a chance and all that! The first couple of days of AF suck majorly and then it's like "well, let's get on with this!".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Thanks ladies! Hopefully my suspicions are correct! There is not a single sign of AF arriving so perhaps my body just needed a month to create a lovely little egg to drop!

Best of luck to everyone who is trying to catch their eggs & big hugs to those of you in the waiting game

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub
    Did you try doing an OPK?

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok, back again

I can't remember who asked, but I DEFINITELY get moody around O. I'm not sure if it's hormones or pressure though lol.

After three days of +ive opks, today's was so negative I didn't even get a test line AT ALL. Quite unusual for me, normally I get at least a faint line. I'm thrilled though, I was paranoid that I wasn't actually going to O and that I was going to have an anovulatory cycle.

The only problem I have now is that if I Od when FF tells me (if I enter a certain temp or higher for tomorrow) on the 19th. That's 2 days after dtd, and the day before our last bd.
    So either we have to have super-spermies from DH that lasted those two days (which hasn't happened in the last three months of two days before O bding) or that the egg lasted long enough for the spermies that were there the day after to mature.
    We might be lucky, it looks like the second bding effort would be the likely one to achieve something rather than the earlier one so . So long as my temp is up tomorrow morning I'll be 3dpo. FF is telling me to test on the 2nd, but I think I'll stick with the 5th just in case. Easier not to be disappointed that way .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Ok, back again

I can't remember who asked, but I DEFINITELY get moody around O. I'm not sure if it's hormones or pressure though lol.

After three days of +ive opks, today's was so negative I didn't even get a test line AT ALL. Quite unusual for me, normally I get at least a faint line. I'm thrilled though, I was paranoid that I wasn't actually going to O and that I was going to have an anovulatory cycle.

The only problem I have now is that if I Od when FF tells me (if I enter a certain temp or higher for tomorrow) on the 19th. That's 2 days after dtd, and the day before our last bd.
    So either we have to have super-spermies from DH that lasted those two days (which hasn't happened in the last three months of two days before O bding) or that the egg lasted long enough for the spermies that were there the day after to mature.
    We might be lucky, it looks like the second bding effort would be the likely one to achieve something rather than the earlier one so . So long as my temp is up tomorrow morning I'll be 3dpo. FF is telling me to test on the 2nd, but I think I'll stick with the 5th just in case. Easier not to be disappointed that way .
    Welcome back Eko!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I was in the June thread but as it turned out I shouldn't have been- DH had a mini freak out about starting ttc straight after our wedding as he felt there were too many changes happening at once. A few weeks after he realised things hadn't really changed much at all and he was ready to ttc, but by that stage I had already ovulated. Although it was frustrating I can understand why he could've felt that way and I'm happy that we're both 100% committed to the cause now. He also wanted to be on track for paying our house off before we had a baby, so now after assessing the hit our bank balance took after the wedding and having a plan to have it paid off by Christmas I think has also eased his mind.

So my last cycle was my first cycle off of the pill and it took 31days. I'm now up to CD8, ovulating around the 28th, AF July 14th and testing July 21st if no AF. It is exciting to think we'll have our first go at ttc next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Ok, back again

I'm wishing, hoping and praying that this is your month, Eko! It sounds like you're definitely in with a chance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by nomes83 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I was in the June thread but as it turned out I shouldn't have been- DH had a mini freak out about starting ttc straight after our wedding as he felt there were too many changes happening at once. A few weeks after he realised things hadn't really changed much at all and he was ready to ttc, but by that stage I had already ovulated. Although it was frustrating I can understand why he could've felt that way and I'm happy that we're both 100% committed to the cause now. He also wanted to be on track for paying our house off before we had a baby, so now after assessing the hit our bank balance took after the wedding and having a plan to have it paid off by Christmas I think has also eased his mind.

So my last cycle was my first cycle off of the pill and it took 31days. I'm now up to CD8, ovulating around the 28th, AF July 14th and testing July 21st if no AF. It is exciting to think we'll have our first go at ttc next week
    I'm sorry to hear about last month, nomes. FYI, my husband does this to me every month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning! So i am now cd 9 after first cycle of clomid and this morning got what could be a positive opk. CM is watery but not quite ewcm.
    But this seems a bit early as only told to BD on days 10-20! Oh well going to meet DH at home at lunchtime anyway as out after work tonight and will be too tired by time i get home. Can hurt to try anyway even if it is early!