+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 103 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I really don't know what CM your meant to get when, can someone explain it to me please??
    As per Fertility Friend:
    What is a typical cervical fluid pattern?
    Cervical fluid is produced by your cervix as you approach ovulation due to increased estrogen. It flows from the cervix into the vagina where it can easily be observed. Your cervical fluid changes throughout your cycle, increasing in quantity and becoming more clear and stretchy as you get closer to ovulation.

In the most common pattern, cervical fluid starts out dry after your period and then gets sticky, then creamy, then wet and watery, becoming most like eggwhite as you get closer to ovulation. Usually it dries up quickly after ovulation. You may get different types of cervical fluid on the same day. Always record your most fertile cervical fluid to make sure that you do not miss a potentially fertile day.

They also say :
    When cervical fluid is scant or absent, it is more important to try to time intercourse for as close to ovulation as possible, since sperm will not be able to survive as long while waiting for the egg to be released.

Hope this helps!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

EmP87  (30-06-2012),mumofprincess  (19-06-2012),shelby27  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    Thanks dream girl. I have been using the First response ovulation kits for last cycle and will be this cycle and they add up over time i should look at getting a reusable one next cycle but hopefully i wont need to after this month i could only hope
    Mine cost $122 for the device with shipping and I paid another $65 including shipping for 40 test sticks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

happy86  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lili81 that's fantastic!
    Last edited by shelby27; 19-06-2012 at 12:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No worries Shelby. I found FF a great help to understand better our cycles. It is very well explained but so much to learn!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    Thanks dream girl. I have been using the First response ovulation kits for last cycle and will be this cycle and they add up over time i should look at getting a reusable one next cycle but hopefully i wont need to after this month i could only hope
    I was thinking of getting one, but I read something that said you have to start using it from day 1 if your cycle. I'm always optimistic that I'm going to get my bfp and by the time I don't, it's too late to buy one. Shame you can't buy them in shops here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

happy86  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Actually, you have up to CD5 to start using it. I kind of just sucked it up one month and went "well, if I do get pregnant, I'll be so happy that I won't care!" and bought it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    My absolute favourite part about it is that you POAS first thing in the morning. So no trying to hold your pee for 4 hours in the middle of a day for an OPK!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh... Still feeling very crappy! But had more o pains today so am excited that I have actually been able to pinpoint it this month! I've also had lots of EWCM today so will dtd again tonight and maybe even tomorrow! Really hoping this is it! dh was so cute last night, we were laying there in the post-coital glow hehe and when he went to get up he lifted my legs up in the air and 'told me off' haha I will be really sad for him if this month isn't the one because it is so hard to explain how we can do everything right and still not get preg. And it would be so amazing to be pregnant for his 30th on the 1st! It would be perfect <3

Anyways... Enough ranting from me. I have kinda already decided I am gonna stay home from work again tomorrow. I had to go in for two hours to do the wages today and my head is just so foggy! I don't usually get flu's etc but this one has knocked me for six!

Baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Actually, you have up to CD5 to start using it. I kind of just sucked it up one month and went "well, if I do get pregnant, I'll be so happy that I won't care!" and bought it.
    That's good to know, thanks. I might just have to buy one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    Ugh... Still feeling very crappy! But had more o pains today so am excited that I have actually been able to pinpoint it this month! I've also had lots of EWCM today so will dtd again tonight and maybe even tomorrow! Really hoping this is it! dh was so cute last night, we were laying there in the post-coital glow hehe and when he went to get up he lifted my legs up in the air and 'told me off' haha I will be really sad for him if this month isn't the one because it is so hard to explain how we can do everything right and still not get preg. And it would be so amazing to be pregnant for his 30th on the 1st! It would be perfect <3

Anyways... Enough ranting from me. I have kinda already decided I am gonna stay home from work again tomorrow. I had to go in for two hours to do the wages today and my head is just so foggy! I don't usually get flu's etc but this one has knocked me for six!

Baby dust to all!
    Awwwww OS, how cute is your DH! I hope you get his birthday BFP!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

OurSerendipity  (20-06-2012)