+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So my CBFM went to high today and I'm worried I'm going to peak while DF is away. He arrives back Friday morning so praying my body waits until then. Luckily I have the day off work so we can DTD as soon as he gets home. Fingers crossed we still catch the egg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Thanks guys! Time to POAS and see what my CBFM says, it went to "peak" yesterday morning.

dream girl, if it helps, mine usually reads "high" for three days before going to "peak" for two and "high" for one more so I think you're definitely in with a chance!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Can i please join im due for testing on the 12th. This is my 4th month of trying how about you ladies? Can i ask what CBFM means?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to happy86 For This Useful Post:

Trio  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Welcome, happy!!!

CBFM is Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. It's what some of us use instead of OPKs. You POAS in the morning and the machine reads your fertility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just guessing when I'm due to o and I'm using a pregnancy app on my phone. I have felt crap the last few days, really sore boobs, pains ect but no change in cm. Going by the app I was due to o on Monday so did the baby dance but been doing it lots just in case I o'd early. If I don't get a bfp this month I'll get a o test kit but can I ask how long after AF does everyone o ? Just curious. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    It depends on your body. Last month I O'd CD17, this month I O'd CD15. What stays the same is the length of time after O, the luteal phase. Mine is 14 days long so last month I had a 31 day cycle whereas this month because I O'd two days earlier, I would expect to have a 29 day cycle...hopefully AF won't come this month, though!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Welcome, happy!!!

CBFM is Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. It's what some of us use instead of OPKs. You POAS in the morning and the machine reads your fertility.
    Thanks Goblin Queen, are they expensive to buy? and reusable?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Goblin Queen, I never knew all that !

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    Thanks Goblin Queen, are they expensive to buy? and reusable?
    They aren't cheap. I think it cost me around $200 with some of the sticks. But you have to purchase from overseas as they aren't sold in Australia. The first cycle you use 10-20 sticks and then 10 sticks every cycle after that. The unit is reusable, you just need to purchase the sticks.

I bought it cause it made it much easier to track my ovulation and I was struggling with other products like the maybe baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    They aren't cheap. I think it cost me around $200 with some of the sticks. But you have to purchase from overseas as they aren't sold in Australia. The first cycle you use 10-20 sticks and then 10 sticks every cycle after that. The unit is reusable, you just need to purchase the sticks.

I bought it cause it made it much easier to track my ovulation and I was struggling with other products like the maybe baby.
    Thanks dream girl. I have been using the First response ovulation kits for last cycle and will be this cycle and they add up over time i should look at getting a reusable one next cycle but hopefully i wont need to after this month i could only hope