+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies I'm not very good at keeping this updated! I will add in the newbies when I am home tonight on a computer.

AFM not much happening here - pretty sure I am ovulating today as I have some twitches and a dull ache in my left ovary region haha. I also have a cold though so not feeling too flash haha I will persevere though and jump dh when I get home! I'm really hoping we catch this eggy!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OurSerendipity For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (19-06-2012),secondtimearound2  (19-06-2012),shelby27  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

Can you put me down for testing on the 15th please? AF just reared her ugly head so I'm out for June. Fx for July.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Can you please add me, I will be testing on the 11th July.

Thanks
    Goodluck and to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My mum saw a psychic on the weekend who said i need to stop obsessing about falling pregnant, and that I would be by November. November seems so far away, but compared to how long others have waited, it's not that bad.

I've let a few extra kgs creep on cos I figured I'd gain weight when i'm pregnant anyway, so what's a few extra, but as of today, I've resolved to get them back off.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My mum saw a psychic on the weekend who said i need to stop obsessing about falling pregnant, and that I would be by November. November seems so far away, but compared to how long others have waited, it's not that bad.

I've let a few extra kgs creep on cos I figured I'd gain weight when i'm pregnant anyway, so what's a few extra, but as of today, I've resolved to get them back off.
    Haha...I've let a few creep on too but this week I'm going back to exercising !

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Can you please add me to the 10th, this will be CD32. I'm due to O over the weekend, I'm so hoping we catch this little eggy! I think we had a chemical last month, I had a faint pos. It's the closest thing to a positive we had so far!
    Fingers crossed for lots of BFP's this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you please put me down for July 5th? Fingers crossed for third cycle lucky!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Well, I O'd tonight I'm pretty sure. I've had EWCM up the wazoo and pain in my right ovary so bad I could've sworn someone was knifing me! We DTD tonight and now I'm lying in bed with a cushion underneath me lol...swim, spermies, swim!!!!!

We haven't DTD since Thursday so this is our one shot! :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Well, I O'd tonight I'm pretty sure. I've had EWCM up the wazoo and pain in my right ovary so bad I could've sworn someone was knifing me! We DTD tonight and now I'm lying in bed with a cushion underneath me lol...swim, spermies, swim!!!!!

We haven't DTD since Thursday so this is our one shot! :-/
    Yay for O! I was sure I o'd today too but then did an opk when I got home and it was positive (test line same strength as control line) so doesn't that mean I will o in 24-48 hours??? It is the first positive opk I've got (think I usually miss it!) so I'm not sure but I have had the pains too this cycle. DTD with the elevated hips and everything too and will do it again the next two days to be sure, so fingers crossed!!!

Thursday still gives you a double chance GB - isn't it 5 days sperm can survive up there? So hopefully
    your little girl spermie was hanging out right by the ovarian door waiting for that egg to pop haha positive thinking my dear!

AFM I am curled up on the couch with my furbaby - it is 3.45am and I can't sleep thanks to my earache, headache, snotty nose and overall feeling of ick! I hate being sick! I really hope it doesn't affect our chances of getting utd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Goblin queen everything is crossed for your one shot!!

Ourserendipity fx it doesn't affect your chances and I hope you feel better real soon!