+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hi ladies I am cd6 today and just found out I have shingles, rash only showed up today, so we won't be ttc this month. Good luck to everyone else!!
    Aww that sucks! my FIL has shingles ATM too. Not nice at all. Rest up and take care of yourself! Xox

Boring Friday night here. We have a mate over for dinner and I am attempting my first ever steamed golden syrup pudding mmmm, I hope it works out! I am forgot to tel dh about the Cheri reading so am excited for when I can! The way she described 'our future son' sounds so much like dh when he was a kid and even now! It is freaky!

What are everyone's thoughts on drinking while ttc? I have a couple of friends who took over 12 months to conceive and swear it only happened the night they got drunk and had a great time so in a sense weren't even thinking about the sex leading to a bub. Two couples, both say the same thing... I wasn't going to drink at all while ttc but have sort of figured, you know what, I'm not a big drinker anyway, only ever have a glass of wine with dinner here or there so this month I am not stressing about avoiding it. I am going to a hens party tomorrow which is a wine tour and while I won't be going crazy, I won't be 'not drinking' either.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday night. Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    OMG OS! We have to get together one day and watch it!

Edited to remove OS's real name lol!
    And yes, it's a date! I am definitely keen to meet you guys when I come to the city next. Maybe even a special trip may be in order? Baby shopping when we both get our bfp's this month??? hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    And yes, it's a date! I am definitely keen to meet you guys when I come to the city next. Maybe even a special trip may be in order? Baby shopping when we both get our bfp's this month??? hehe
    What city are you guys near?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hi ladies I am cd6 today and just found out I have shingles, rash only showed up today, so we won't be ttc this month. Good luck to everyone else!!
    Oh you poor thing, feel better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our serendipity I'm not a big drinker unless there a big reason, maybe 2 glasses of wine a week while cooking dinner, I still do it while TTC, but obviously stop when I get the BFP like I did with DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    OMG OS! We have to get together one day and watch it!

Edited to remove OS's real name lol!
    Yes you two will have to its amazing! You could play the labyrinth drinking game. Rules are to have a shot every time Sarah says 'Toby' and 'it's not fair' and every time David bowies pants get tighter, so basically every time you see him actually thats not the best idea in the TTC stage is it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by OurSerendipity View Post
    It is ON!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

OurSerendipity  (16-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Yes you two will have to its amazing! You could play the labyrinth drinking game. Rules are to have a shot every time Sarah says 'Toby' and 'it's not fair' and every time David bowies pants get tighter, so basically every time you see him actually thats not the best idea in the TTC stage is it lol
    We're both in WA!

ROFL! Yes, take a shot every time there's a David Bowie crotch shot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else have family that mean well, but just happen to say the wrong thing?

I was saying to mum last night that I had planned on taking a relaxed approach to TTC, but how quickly that had changed. Now moving onto temping, maybe baby, and OPKs. Her response, you need to do these things so you know if the problem is with you or not. I have only been off the pill for 3 months (seems like a lifetime), why does she have to assume this early on, that one of us has a problem? These things take time, and having her suggesting that, just gives me more things to worry about. Apparently it can take 6-12 months for the pill to fully get out of your system.

ARGH!!! Ok vent over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF has left the building so now relaxing a bit until I start having to POAS for my CBFM. Still nervous about DF actually making it back in time for when I O but only time will tell. Maybe its a good thing he is away cause we have been trying not to DTD too often and let the quality develop as he has a low count.

How is everyone else going? I was looking at the psychic readings and am very tempted to get one done. I've just always been worried that will say something horrible.