+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1024
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    still here too J37, though Im posting in the other thread too. Havent had internet access because we have been moving. I know what you mean about desperately wanting another bub, DD is now 2.5 and I would love to give her a sibling. Its even harder now that she is talking about "baby brother" or "baby sister" because all of her little friends have younger brothers and sisters now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

J37  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still here going to test tomorrow morning. This happened to me last month until I was the only 1 left hehe only problem with testing at the end of the month!!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    Last edited by pinkorblue; 26-07-2012 at 22:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'll be here until 30th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IdaCat View Post
    Still here J37.... have my follow up Dr apt tomorrow so excited about that. I had the full screening of bloods done. Do you think there is any way she will be able to tell me how far along I am???? or will I have to wait to have dating scan done?
    If you normally have regular periods, and you know the date of your last menstrual period, then she will be able to give you a reasonable estimate. But the best measure of gestation is a transvaginal ultrasound done in the first trimester; that gives the most accurate due date estimate. Later scans are less reliable as there is more variation in foetal size.
    Last edited by J37; 26-07-2012 at 23:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    I'm still here too J37. My body is getting weirder by the day.
    So...sorry if tmi but...dtd last nite, AF was 2 days late. After dtd had slight bleeding bright red watery blood. That was all the blood. Today a little watery blood when wiped but apart from that only slight brown discharge. Walked into butcher today..waiting to pay and thought I was going to vomit all of a sudden. Was nauseous for half hr after. Boobs are bit sore but nothing major. Tests are still bfn.
    What the hell is going on with my body !!!???? Any ideas GREATLY appreciated
    That's a difficult one. I think only time will answer this tricky one. Let's hope it is not your period in it's initial stages. Sending you a hug. J.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for sticking around. I have joined the "Not wanting to move!" thread, but I want to see this thread out to the end of July too.
    Keep us posted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks J37. I have a dating scan booked next week so at least I'll have a better idea then. I have told a few people and feel silly going 'I don't know !!' when they ask me when I might be due

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning everyone, well it looks like AF has arrived on her broomstick. I'm pretty excited actually cause we decided we are going to give it everything in August. I'm going to get maybe baby and we are going to dtd every 2nd day. I've got a feeling August will be my month so Fx ! At least the nasty witch is here so I can move forward

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Good morning everyone, well it looks like AF has arrived on her broomstick. I'm pretty excited actually cause we decided we are going to give it everything in August. I'm going to get maybe baby and we are going to dtd every 2nd day. I've got a feeling August will be my month so Fx ! At least the nasty witch is here so I can move forward
    Bugga about AF arriving. Good luck in August

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went great at the GP today. She had a scanner there so was able to show me the sac. She agreed with me and thought that I might not be 8 weeks given that my cycles are very irregular. All my bloods came back great and normal. So hopefully at the dating scan next week will give me some more info!