+ Reply to Thread

Default In need of someone special to help us be Dads

20 years ago I met someone who has changed my life and in those years we have grown together to be the people we are today. These years and the life foundation given to us by our parents and family allows us to be together in a relationship I sure never imagined. People say we all have someone in the world for us and we just need to find them. I know that’s true for us and hope it is for everyone we meet..

We know the value of family, sharing our lives with both direct blood relatives and friends that are also our family because they are around to share the ups and the downs. For all our family we are grateful. For years we have talked about how we would love to share our love with children for the all the same reasons the next person would list for wishing to have this gift.

Completely out of left field a friend has offered to give a most significant gift of being a surrogate for us. Blown away is an understatement and we try to remain as calm about it as possible. Honestly we are jumping out of our skin with excitement (shhh we are trying to act calm) at the prospect and the sleepless nights that would be ahead. .

A is currently at Uni hard working in his TCM degree and together we run a professional consulting business that keeps things always interesting. In addition to family time and a healthy lifestyle we’ve been lucky enough to be involved with 2 not-for-profit organisations. One of which I am the head of and never imagined when we started the Aussie chapter of this non-denominational organisation that it would be truly life changing on so many levels.

So here we find ourselves looking to find someone special to help us bring the gift alive.

We appreciate the someone special we are looking for may be anywhere in Australia. We live in Sydney, but distance can be solved. All donor medical and out-of-pocket expenses will be paid.

Thanks for taking the time to read our story so far.

If you want to chat, PM us or drop us a mail hmdavid784@gmail.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to david211 For This Useful Post:

Beckiejo  (02-07-2012)

Good luck with your search. It is such a wonderful joy to know that there are people out there who want to help us to become the family that we long for. It sounds like you have an amazing supportive group of friends and family there for you.

I hope that your search will be swift and what an amazing person you have offering to be surrogate.

I will look forward to following your journey.

Hi David, i have sent you a message, i think, as i am new to bubhub, if you don't get it please feel free to contact me on vintageescape@hotmail.com
    look forward to hearing from you xxxBj