+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy Symptoms - Need some advice please :)

Hi girls,

Just wanting to hear from other about whether they had any of the same symptoms.

Im on the pill and take it at the same time every day.
    However I got a cold 2 weeks ago and at the same time at really sharp "stretching" type pains in my lower abdomen. I went to the doctor for both these thing, had a pregnancy test done but it was negative. Ever since then i have been having period type cramps. In the last week i breast have become really sore and i have noticed blue veins on my breasts and pelvic area. I have also had an increased amount of discharge and have felt that my cervix is quite high and the tip is soft.
    I have read that these are all symptoms of pregnancy.

I took a pregnancy test last Sunday but it was negative ( would have been to early). My period should be coming in the next 2 or 3 days so i will do another test if it does not come. So just wanting any input on any of this

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,

I feel pregnant while on the pill (had been sick with the flu). The only thing that made me do a pregnancy test was the fact my breast were extremely sore, a symptom I never had before. I did a pregnancy test at home which I thought had come back negative but I took a phone call while waiting, when I went back to look (it had been over 10mins) there was a very faint second line. I did another test straight away and it came back with a very strong positive. I saw my gp the next day, she did another pregnancy test which came back with a very very faint second line so sent me to get bloods done. She phoned me that afternoon and told me I was 3-4 weeks pregnant.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, yes, maybe wait a bit and do another test. If it is negative again, have yourself hecked for a cist. I had one the size of a tennis ball 6 weeks after having#2 and i thought i was prg again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Took a test

Thanks for your replies guys, of course i couldn't wait to take a test.
    I took a clear blue digital test yesterday but it came back "not pregnant".
    I was convinced i was pregnant because of the cramping sore, veiny breasts etc. But anyway ah well. I should get my period tonight or tomorrow.

I have to admit i started googling "false negative clear blue digital tests"!! haha it takes over your mind!! i found some info saying it picks up high levels of HcG that other tests. Oh well i'm expecting to see my period shortly.