+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not a whinger. Not at all. Your feelings are perfectly valid and understandable. It took a few conversations for my DH to 'get it'. I remember we had a lightbulb moment but I can't remember what I said that triggered it.

I agree that he needs to know how this makes you feel. Really know. If he says that he's just not interested in s.ex point out that its not necessarily about s.ex. That you would love to cuddle, and be told you're hot and attractive and feel wanted. That's not just about s.ex. This isn't just about his libido - its about intimacy and feelings.

And I agree with Fearless - It is very normal. So many of my female friends complain about the same thing.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    thanks for your reassurance. I feel a lot better
    I'm so glad.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Google "love languages" by Dr Chapman. You might find this really enlightening for your relationship - DH and I found it quite useful to think about and it also helps you to understand other relationships in your life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just another lady popping in to say you are not alone!!!
    Big hugs!! It is very hard to deal with sometimes, but do know it's nothing you are doing at all hun xox

P.s I also highly recommend reading the 5 love languages! And if you can get him to as well would be beneficial

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Replying quickly tonight but will come back tomorrow

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear that you and your DP are going through this. You are absolutely not alone and I know how awful it feels like firsthand. In fact, I started a thread a while ago, on the same topic.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...lp!&highlight=

I wish I had any advice, but I am afraid this virtual hug will have to do:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    You are definitely not alone. My DF is so stressed and tired that he very rarely feels like sex, anything from once a week to once a fortnight is normal for us.
    I used to feel like it was because of me, but I spoke to him and he explained that it's nothing to do with me, it's just stress and tiredness, and 2 children.
    I don't like it, but there really isn't anything I can do about it.
    Same ^^^^

Hugs OP. I'd say he probably is so tired it's caused a low libido maybe have a chat to him and see how he feels??

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband and I have sex probably every 6 months.... We went 2 years after our honeymoon and I don't even remember if we did it there... He just doesn't seem to..... need it (or something). I don't know that all men are sex heads.
    Last edited by FingersxCrossed; 23-06-2012 at 17:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one....his lower desire may actually come from a health perspective. There was a time where DP had no desire for s3x at all. He got a full checkup at the docs and it had come out that he had very low testosterone and that caused his low libido. He was prescribed testosterone supplements and he was like a new man.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Feel like my husband doesn't find me attractive

I realise this is a slightly old post so I hope your man has made you feel more gorgeous and appreciated since. Just wanted to add to the voices saying "You are not alone". My DP and I only DTD once or twice a month at the moment. He falls asleep in 10 seconds flat too and if I try to cuddle him in bed he often asks "what are you doing?" with such suspicion. He does tell me I am gorgeous, sexy etc though, so I'm hoping it's just temporary low libido.
    Last edited by Sky33; 10-09-2012 at 22:12.