+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Need to vent soooo annoyed!!

Ex hubby and I separated a few months ago. Based in his income child support said he should be paying a large $ of child support for our two kids each month.Ex nd I came up with a private agreement where he would keep paying off the loan on the car I drive the kids around in, put $200 into their bank account and buy nappies when they need them.We still communicate and are civil towards one another.He told me last night he was buying some things for his ute (not necessities!) and was paying x amount for them. Then asked me to pick them up while I was away this weekend!!!It just annoys me because his phone bill is due (still gets sent to my email for some unknown reason) and that $ could have gone towards that and food and nappies for the next two weeks (kids are staying at his place) Where are his priorities? Sorry, but I just needed to vent!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel. My ex dh is refusing to help me out with our 5 year old ds school uniforms for next term as according to him I get enough money from centrelink. Yet he has enough money to buy a dryer, the best tvs etc n a ps3 n games. I just took a $40 a fortnight pay reduction as my sons now 5 and he thinks his $30 a month covers more than enough. That doesn't cover the milk and bread for a month. I wish he would get his priorities sorted out n stop thinking of himself. Even my ex mil who I get on well with is disgusted that he refuses to help out.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishDanceMum For This Useful Post:

Cromo  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's funny how they think we get sooooo much money off Centrelink!!
    Once you pay rent, power (I pay mine fortnightly so I'm in credit, one less stress), phone bill, Childcare costs, food ect there's not much left!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly. My ex thinks I can afford to spend over $1000 to bring ds to visit him in Melbourne, yet he can't afford to travel over to Adelaide on his own to see him as its cheaper for him then me. He also thinks that you can save money on centrelink. Every time I save a bit of money something goes wrong n needs fixing. 2 weeks ago I had to pay $185 to fix my washing machine so not cheap. Next week I have to give our new cat the snip n that's $135. Food prices go up yet our pays don't up so it's hard to make ends meet at times. I don't drive smoke or drink but it's still expensive, to live these days on one income. He even begrudges ds of having dace lessons