Closed Thread
Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaronessM View Post
    I think we've overloaded the BH system ~ trying to reply to this thread the computer just took 5mins to respond!

Some PP's say she must be on drugs...come on guys, I've bumped into at least a dozen drug addicts (and that's just on public transport) with more sense than to ask for exorbitantly priced clothes back from the person you sold them to as though it was just a loan.

A PP mentioned rotating baby items between friends... Tomorrow I'm getting an emmajunga pram dropped off by a frind so I can take it, along with our baby capsule, a million clothes that our bub has outgrown, and every doowhatsit and whosemidad he no longer uses to some friends who've just had their first bub. Oh, what was I thinking...I think I may now charge them $14,000.

I take offense to the 'womb like a clown car... (I used to be a clown ~ truly)' I have an unused clown car in my shed if anyone would like to purchase it...asking price: $220. Scrap of paper receipt provided upon purchase.

It comes complete with a complement of cats dressed in their finery, so you can try for the guiness record of 'how many teenage cats can you fit in a VW backseat.' That, and a ramming-bull chauffeur dressed in pumpkin patch pie.

Geez, this thread has REALLY messed me up...

Good luck with your journey to conceive, TLove. If you would like to borrow my clown bike for your cat to ride in the photos, PM me!
    I appreciate your post but am officially terrified of you lol

Anything clown like scares the life out of me!
    Once walked the long way around a car park coz a clown parked next to us...WTF?????

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purpz For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (11-06-2012),chameleon  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpz View Post
    I appreciate your post but am officially terrified of you lol

Anything clown like scares the life out of me!
    Once walked the long way around a car park coz a clown parked next to us...WTF?????
    Hey Purpz, it's ok, truly, I'm not that sort of clown... I used to do bouffon clowning, a character called 'Feral Beastie' ~ I'll find a pic and post it here for you. Not the colourful kind of clown that scares you, but the Mad-Max costume wearing, black make-up dripping off face, sword-swallowing escapee from a clockwork orange kind of clown, that terrifies passers by...

People seriously used to actually worry that I wasn't normal (it's ok ~ I'm not) and thought I wasn't 'in-character' at all. That character's tag-line was '"raised in a cellar after being bought up with a pride of lions..."

I totally understand being scared of clowns.

I am actually what they term a circus-freak.

Please don't be afraid of me. I'm really quite nice...really...
    Last edited by BaronessM; 11-06-2012 at 05:11. Reason: After all the laughing, I couldn't spell 'circus'

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaronessM For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (10-06-2012),MuminMind  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.google.com.au/search?tbm=...80&bih=675#i=4

Couldn't just upload the pic sorry, but remembered seeing this pic years ago.
    No offence intended if anyone watches it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chookylaa For This Useful Post:

jacobsmamma  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome. The Duggars are incredible! Really, no offense taken at all to the 'womb like a clown-car.' It really must be the BH funniest quote of the year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    *pats head*

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be an update at Christmas, when hopefully I'm pregnant and can describe my ramming to her
    I think I've just converted from the parenting forum I usually frequent! This is gold!
    Thanks Toughlove and to crazyhorse relative for the laughs.
    Good luck ttc, hope it happens soon for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Artful View Post
    Womb like a clown car

Ramming like bull (RLB)

These are now going down in bubhub history, and my everyday lexicon. Absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!
    All we need now are the new emoticons

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hootenanny For This Useful Post:

FiveInTheBed  (10-06-2012),Seacretsquirrel  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh.my. I just spent the last half an hour in bed here reading this thread from top to bottom. I just woke dh up cause i was laughing sooo hard lol.
    This its classic.

Also TL all the best with your TTC journey.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Soooo I have just neglected my poor children for the past half hour or so reading this from beginning to end.
    😂😭😭😭😭😭
    My stomach hurts.

TL good luck with the filling of your 🚗 by way of 🐮 ramming 💐
    Last edited by Seacretsquirrel; 10-06-2012 at 10:23.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Seacretsquirrel For This Useful Post:

Lumpy Melon  (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BaronessM View Post
    Hey Purpz, it's ok, truly, I'm not that sort of clown... I used to do bouffon clowning, a character called 'Feral Beastie' ~ I'll find a pic and post it here for you. Not the colourful kind of clown that scares you, but the Mad-Max costume wearing, black make-up dripping off face, sword-swallowing escapee from a clockwork orange kind of clown, that terrifies passers by...

People seriously used to actually worry that I wasn't normal (it's ok ~ I'm not) and thought I wasn't 'in-character' at all. That character's tag-line was '"raised in a cellar after being bought up with a pride of lions..."

I totally understand being scared of clowns.

I am actually what they term a cicus-freak.

Please don't be afraid of me. I'm really quite nice...really...
    Deep down clowns are just nice people dressed up in a funny costume I try tell friends this when I drag them to Circuses but they don't believe me haha. I even introduce then to the clowns as people first, that doesn't work either hehe.

I'm a show person, or as the world terms us 'carnie' and I have all my teeth and aren't related to my cousins in more then one way

I don't get why people are scared of clowns :/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iheartthehero For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (11-06-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyboys View Post
    All we need now are the new emoticons
    No one is getting a new emoticom, until i get my zombie emoticon dangnamit ive been waiting for years!!!

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (11-06-2012),halloweendee  (12-06-2012),Little-Pink-Hen  (10-06-2012),MamaC  (23-06-2012),MuminMind  (10-06-2012)